Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Incursio Pyrrhi New preview @ #67

Default Re: Incursio Pyrrhi

Thank you, we r trying for the best!

I really like what you guys are doing with this mod, it has the potential to be one of the best for Med 2. I was wondering if you guys were gonna fix any of the bugs that were present in the 0.97 release. I remember when they first released it, I tried playing but I kept having crashed associated with sieges. There were also a number of units that had messed up textures. I was pretty much unplayable for me. I haven't tried playing it in a while, I'll see if I can track down the bugs I'm talking about. Maybe you guys could incorporate the fixes in you submod.
    “The hardest thing in the world is to assume the mood of a warrior. It is of no use to be sad and complain and feel justified in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us. Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior.” ― Don Juan
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

i tested a lot of sieges because of the new BAI.
    didn´t have any crashes so far, but some issues are still "walls in the air" and "ram don´t ram".

can you list your bugs up ?

The units that had messed up textures was the greek hoplites, another was some factions could not recruit spys, but sieges i dont know and i dont remeber, but if there are some we realy want to fix them.All the above fixes r in the "morfeasnikos patch"

Great to read that there's still work being chopped away...bit by bit: Keep up the good work, mates !
    Cheers !!

Happy Eastern!!

as a small eastern gift, we present you a small preview of the Pyrrhus model made by morfaesnicos and you can hear some new battleenvironment sounds, thanks to epiccaesarlol for allowing to using his soundmod. Slashy, gory and a lot of tock-tocks

http://youtu.be/2FN6Wm0s1N8
    Last edited by _Tartaros_; April 21, 2014 at 03:36 PM.

Just awesome. Your submod deserves a frontpage announcement to get more visiblity .

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Thank you
    Morf is preparing some more new stuff and we made good progress.
    When we sort all things together a bigger preview will be follow.

Great work _Tartaros_

A short preview from formations and the 2 new units

Formations romans and greek
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thyreoforoi

Agrianes

Last edited by morfeasnikos; April 25, 2014 at 08:59 AM.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

They do seem fantastic! Do you consider giving Agrianes an axe as their secondary weapon as EB did?

Quote Originally Posted by Stath's View Post
    They do seem fantastic! Do you consider giving Agrianes an axe as their secondary weapon as EB did?
    Thank you!
    Its was in my early plans to give them an axe to for secondary, but we will add the illyrians ,and they will use the axe as secondary, so i left them only with machaira.

Edit. I thought about it again maybe i will an axe and an round plate to.
    Last edited by morfeasnikos; April 28, 2014 at 02:53 PM. Reason: I thought about it again

currently working on more interesting music for IP.
    The punic, greek and roman music has a big amount of stuff, but i need music for oscan, etruscan and samnite people.

If someone can help me to find some more or less historical music for them?

I always loved this music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSaGjZKmEag

If you find a better quality version, this would be nice for campaign map music. Older piece of music in the world, according to the author.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KRnAKzFMhk

This one too for campaign map:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUG3AkLlDsY

Oups sorry, just saw you are not looking for greek music . Anyway, you really should include the first one.

Edit: damn, the BBcode [video] is not working.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

thanks for the links
    i already know them and this is the kind of music i need for the other cultures, if something similar exist for them.
    +rep

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

How did I miss this? Looks amazing, cannot wait. Good work

really unique stuff here enjoy the realistic clothing and the helmets but I cannot help myself pointing out to the strange proportions that models have. They seem quite tiny with oversized heads.

Thank you for the support.For the strange proportions first thank you for the feedback, i have not notice that to the models but i will look it again and if it is so, i will scale the heads a bit to fit perfect.

well Ive pointed out this within the polybian romans preview and you guys gone to the conclusion that Im crazy and they look fine...

I will look the models at milkshape, from pictures sometimes they look short or with big head, how much it depends from the angle of the cam.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast