Thread: unsafe ads on the site

Default unsafe ads on the site

Not sure what's going on but I get a pretty annoying amount of unsafe (looking like maleware traps) and adult ads on the site. That's not so nice when I check in from my workplace. It might be good to check the affiliate agreements.
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: unsafe ads on the site

There is a (I think) similar thread in the questions and suggestions subforum: Thread With some funny posts and some maybe useful posts.

Default Re: unsafe ads on the site

Anyone interested in this topic should follow the link in mishkin's post above.

There are further links within that thread that will give you a good overview.

If you don't want to go into it but want to block those ads, then Adblock Plus does the job for firefox and there are similar things for other browsers.