Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Post your Realm!

Default Re: Post your Realm!

Been trying to rebuild the Roman Empire. It's been okay, if not a bit slow. I've just taken to breaking truces, which will probably bite me in the ass later.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Also, has anyone ever had a character this awesome? Seriously, this is probably the best heir I've ever had.

Stavros_Kalmpou's Avatar Senator

I can only think of the money you will earn when your heir rises to the throne.
    For the Sake of Love
    Aristeia Total War AAR as the Trojans. Join in and watch as the Greatest war in history of man begins, a war For the Sake of Love

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Eh... most of my characters are on par with that one. Training them myself, making sure only geniuses succeed to the throne etc. Although I go for grey eminence.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

He has an unfortunately weak beard however.

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

I've never had a character like that outside the GoT mod. Whenever I've had one that even comes close they always die before they take the throne or just end up doing very little and die young.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Not a realm sceenshot but boy this got weird.

Somehow Catholic moral authority got so low that the Holy Roman Emperor apparently got an event to convert to Orthodoxy...and took it. I think this was the same Karling that unified the Karling Realms sans Aquitaine, so he managed to convert a bunch of dukes as well.

Even weirder, an Andalusian Ummayyad converted to Orthodoxy! Weeeiird. When the crusades roll around things are gonna be kinda odd.

Later, the king of Francia Occidentalis declared independence...because he was Waldensian. Waldensian France is now wedged between Catholic Brittany and Aquitaine, and Orthodox HRE.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

This is one for the weird screenshot thread on the paradox forums.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

And that's HIP as well is it not?

It is HIP. However I put the game on hiatus until I find a fix for an issue related to a culture added by SWMH (Geatish/Gothic/Gautr). I'm king of geatland, and am norse, but there isn't a relevant event for norse to become geatish in de jure Geatland, so unlike in de jure denmark sweden and norway, it'll just remain Norse there...

I assume Geatland is Gotland in English? Also that has to be the first time I've ever seen the HRE form in the 867 start date.

No, Geatland is Gotaland, consists of Vestergautland and Ostergautland.

Senator

They apparently didn't expect to be attacked,I didn't even need to raise levies.

My current Ruler took over the empire when he was 21 (he was Despot of Africa,Egypt and Mauretania before ) and mended the schism when he was 23,I hope that I can conquer the 2 remaining Duchies in italy before he dies.
    Last edited by Sint; September 28, 2014 at 04:20 PM.
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

This is my Pala kingdom... Trying to create the Bengal Empire it is a slow task. My character, Dharmapala the Wise, is strong and much liked... is now dying from syphilis. He is already 52 so he has been surviving so far but I know his time is up. His first born son, the original heir, was no where near as good as a character as him, even after tutoring the out of him... he died at age of 25 of illness so his brother is now heir. His brother is much better and is being tutored by Dharmapala so perhaps the death of the first born is not such a bad thing for the Pala kingdom. So far I have done well by playing a virtuous character (despite my military incursions) and even conquered vassals seem to like me (only being a 1 or a 2 in the green).... I suspect most of this to change once the syphilis takes hold (my character was pretty sexually active)... this too... has been a cause for trouble... both him and his wife were not too loyal, and there are many bastards in the family... the most dangerous one, however, being a son died a leper... so I guess that is going for us...

I am working on taking the lands of Harikela one county at a time... but also I ahve taken some lands to the west... the Northern kingdom, I am waiting until 500 Karma so I can take out the entire kingdom at once.... then I will have a good foot hold in the world.

My levies are strong but my main strength is my 1000 man standing army... This retinue is stocked with elephants and so far has done what I need militarily speaking without having to raise my levies too long.

It isnt that big and I am still on my first leader but I thought Its a good place to start... perhaps Ill post another at the end of my 2nd leader... things may not be so easy for the Pala kingdom next time around

White Bishop's Avatar Foederatus

Not a late game realm but certainly an interesting one. Having started by going to the canarias and then to Sardinia -> Krete -> Upper Sicily and Sicily itself I have set up a very effective raiding nation. Whenever there is the need for it the is always somewhere to raid. The Mediterranean is your bank!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345