Thread: [CK2] Modding Questions and Support

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Icon3 [CK2] Modding Questions and Support

Please use this thread for asking and answering modding questions (e.g., how do I create a new title, how do I edit this file, etc.).
    Last edited by Diamat; March 09, 2014 at 08:25 PM.

Default Re: CK2 Modding Questions and Support

i notice that the Venetian republic has 10 patrician families entered in "landed_titles.txt", while other republics has only 5.
    i have not played Venice so i do wonder if all 10 are active from start, with only the 5 most prominent apearing in the election menu?
    has anyone tried modding a republic with more than 5 families?
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Default Re: CK2 Modding Questions and Support

I have never played using a republic, so I wouldn't know. I suppose the best way to find out is to playtest.

CrazyShadowDami's Avatar Civis

Default Re: [CK2] Modding Questions and Support

The culture modifiers in the static_modifier.txt don't work for me. My character has the correct culture, the culture modifier is linked to the correct culture in the cultures file, no spelling errors of any kind, there is just nothing I can see that could be wrong: it simply doesn't work. I'm also using the HIP mod, and it seems like the modifiers for default cultures don't work either: when I hover over the technology points gain, there is no bonus from culture in the popup, which is supposed to exist in HIP, or atleast it is not visible in the popup.

edit: NVM, got it fixed.
    Last edited by CrazyShadowDami; August 31, 2014 at 10:08 PM.

Hello ive been searching everywhere for a asnswer to this

I imagine its probably a single line im missing

but when building upgrades in a holding, how can i alter the game to let me build all available upgrades

for example upgrading a stables, i want to also upgrade my barracks but cant sinc eit seems to be a requirement that nothing else is being built there at the time

any help would be appreciated

Hi. I wanna modify the game files so that every culture has its own title and holding names, not the generic ones (e.g. German dukes and counts being called Herzog and Graf, German republic being called "Freie Stadt", etc) but IDK which file to modify. I tried with the cultures.txt, but can't find anything, and I think there should some more effective way than changing the titles of every single kingdom, duchy and county title. Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi
    I want add Mongols and Muslims ability in add core when take region.
    Who know how created this process?
    Thanks for help

someone ansüer me plse i need this process