Thread: unit sound help

Icon5 unit sound help

iv be working on a duel mod and when the unit r in combat there is no fighting sounds how do i fix this?

Artifex

Default Re: unit sound help

Maybe you could explain what exactly you have changed and which tools you used.
    My Mod:
    Shogun II Total Realism
    A realism mod for Shogun II, Rise of the Samurai and Fall of the Samurai

i used assembly kit to make it the only thing in the mod is

cdir_unit_qualities
    uniform_to_faction_colours
    uniforms
    unit_stats_land
    unit_to_unit_abilities_junctions
    units
    units_to_groupings_military_permissions
    units.loc
    units.txt

in game it all look good i tall them to walk that works the in combat sounds for the 1 man units r the only thing wrong with them. the norm shogun unit have sound in combat but the 1 man units dont
    XD o and my bow ashigaru sound like connans XD

Artifex

1-man-units? In that case, look at the last rows of units_table. There is an entry with number of voices/speakers or something like that. Might be the culprit.
    The cannon ashigaru problem is the infamous CA sound bug. Fix it with Sinfonia semplice. This tool can be found in the modding tools forum.
    My Mod:
    Shogun II Total Realism

Quote Originally Posted by Destin Faroda View Post
    1-man-units? In that case, look at the last rows of units_table. There is an entry with number of voices/speakers or something like that. Might be the culprit.
    The cannon ashigaru problem is the infamous CA sound bug. Fix it with Sinfonia semplice. This tool can be found in the modding tools forum.
    iv tred to to fix the bow problem with Sinfonia semplice but it doesn't fix it

Artifex

The sinfonia semplice file belongs in the data folder and must be added to userscripts.
    Every time you alter your mod, you have to make a new sinfonia semplice file.
    You could always write an email to CA and thank them for ing up their games and the modders.
    My Mod:
    Shogun II Total Realism

Quote Originally Posted by Destin Faroda View Post
    The sinfonia semplice file belongs in the data folder and must be added to userscripts.
    Every time you alter your mod, you have to make a new sinfonia semplice file.
    You could always write an email to CA and thank them for ing up their games and the modders.
    iv go my mod on the steam workshop will all playing with it have to do the same thing to. iv had the same problem with radious mods but i only need to download hes sinfonia semplice and i didnt need to put anything in userscripts how can i do the same thing so ppl dont have to put anything in userscripts that r using my mod

Artifex

Simply merge your mod and Sinfonia semplice's sound file with the PFM.
    My Mod:
    Shogun II Total Realism