Thread: Crash after successful siege

Default Crash after successful siege

I'm playing as the Darknut Legion and no matter which settlement I siege. Every time I attack and take it, I crash after. Usually, auto resolving or taking the settlement another turn solves the problem, but the problem persists with every new settlement I attack.
    This signature is clickable

SirMark9's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Crash after successful siege

Crashing after successful sieges? Can you list what settlements these problems occur in?

When I played my Darknut campaign on 3.5 (unpatched), I crashed during sieges, not afterwards. My theory on my crash was due to the Darknut Battering Rams, but I don't know the cause for any crashes after siege victories besides the execution bug.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMark9 View Post
    Crashing after successful sieges? Can you list what settlements these problems occur in?

When I played my Darknut campaign on 3.5 (unpatched), I crashed during sieges, not afterwards. My theory on my crash was due to the Darknut Battering Rams, but I don't know the cause for any crashes after siege victories besides the execution bug.
    Happens after every siege on any settlement.
    This signature is clickable

Try setting your campaign map and battle map resolutions to the same value, so the resolution never changes, and try setting Anti-Aliasing to x2.

I suffered random crashes in M2TW when entering/leaving battle until I did this.