Thread: [SUBMOD] The Fires of War (HELP NEEDED-Skinner)

Default [SUBMOD] The Fires of War (HELP NEEDED-Skinner)

For quite a while I have been hanging around with an idea for a submod, though with my limited modding knowledge I have a hard time doing everything myself.

The setting is as followed:

It is four months after the Blackfyre Rebellion. Here is where it gets lore breaking. The Targaryens lost here. Though they aren't entirely destroyed.
    Daemon smashed Maekor's anvil before Bloodraven could take his position on the hill side and before prince Baelor could attack Daemon's flank. Maekor and Bloodraven retreated to King's Landing while Baelor gathered the Royal Fleet. It took Daemon four weeks before he could breech the walls. At the same time Baelor arrived at the harbour. Bloodraven, Maekor, Baelor and Aelinor managed to escaped on the ships. Daeron did not want to flee and decided rather to become a toy of his halfbrother he drank poison the moment Daemon stepped into the great hall of the Red Keep. Aerys had made his way to Oldtown before King's Landing was besieged. Prince Rheagal and his children died when one of the towers fell down upon them.

Now four months later, Daemon sits uneasy on the Iron Throne.

The Blackfyres have the Crownlands and the eastern half of the Riverlands.

The Targaryens basicly own Stannis's lands during ACOK though they have more allies.

Daemon gave House Reyne the northern half of the Westelands as a reward for their loyalty.

Lannister is licking it's wounds, but the Gray Lion still has his claws...

The Tyrells fled with the Targaryens to Dragonstone after they were driven out of the Reach by Blackfyre supporters. The Florents smelling opportunity seized Highgarden and immidaitly bend their knee to Daemon, if he would give them the Reach.
    He did.

The Yornwoods have the western part of Dorne behind them while the Martells are still in open rebellion against the throne as they still support Daeron's children's claim to the throne.

House Arryn's armies and some of it's best commanders have been destroyed during the Rebellion itself. Though they remain Targaryen supporters.

The Riverlands have been burned (as always seems to happen) and is divided between Black and Red.

The North has not been toughed by the war at all. However this might change. Initially the Starks did not want to have anything to do with the conflict. But then Bloodraven and Seastar arrived at Winterfell. They had left Dragonstone after a falling out with prince Maekor and decided to head North and call the Starks into the war.
    They answered the call.

The Boltons, Tallharts, Karstarks and Wull have not replyied to the calling of the banners of Lord Stark. They have sent a messenger to Pyke. Why by the Old Gods would they do that?

The Grayjoys hadn't been toughed either but at a moonless night a massager from House Bolton came with an offering....

The Baratheon's lands and armies were still largely intact. The Baratheons first had joined Daeron and prevended Daemon from making a fleet to destroy the last Targaryens, but many Stormlanders feel that with Daeron dead Daemon might be the better cause. Will Lord Baratheon bow for the doubters or the loyalists?

That is the basic plot. Like I said I need help on this. Anyone help (or tips on the plot or anything else) would be great!
    Last edited by Inkaalhun; March 25, 2014 at 09:06 AM. Reason: fixed that "DEFINITELY" part

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [SUBMOD] The Fires of War (DEFINATLY HELP NEEDED)

Not my favorite idea but go for it! good luck and feel free to ask any questions when you run into trouble!
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

Thanks I'll be sure to remember that!

I know almost nothing about submodding but this sounds kind of a challenge and I like challenges so I hope this mod is release soon...goo luck my friend!

Default Re: [SUBMOD] The Fires of War (DEFINITELY HELP NEEDED)

Thanks!
    I don't think it'll release soon (some ridiculous exam/test week ) but I will see what I can do.

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

Default Re: [SUBMOD] The Fires of War (HELP NEEDED-Skinner)

RIP?

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [SUBMOD] The Fires of War (HELP NEEDED-Skinner)

Quote Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
    RIP?
    Yes, its more dead then someone buried at the graveyard. Pretty much says itself.