Thread: The main thing I didn't like:

Default The main thing I didn't like:

Legion recruitment areas show that Legio VI Ferrata is supposed to be recruited from the Greek Provinces, but I was able to recruit them all over the world. The logistics involved in keeping track of the recruitment of named legions is almost unbearable. It's not just one city, but multiple cities where you can recruit a named legion and it's easy to accidently recruit more than ten cohorts. Just my two cents for what it's worth.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: The main thing I didn't like:

It's not exactly 'all over the world' but only in region under AOR Greek. Quite a lot actually and not only in Greece.

Well there in no way to limit unit recruitment in RTW so unfortunately many things that I wanted to do in the mod can't be done.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Limit unit recruitment with hidden resources.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Wont do unfortunately. As far as I remember all the HR slot (or almost) have been used. I also no longer have the files with me and in any case have no desire to mod RTW anymore.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook