Thread: Just 3 Team Members?

Default Just 3 Team Members?

Is it really just 3 members on the CAC team? That is VERY impressive for the work you have done! I am downloading the Alpha version and will disable my DeI campaign and start a new one to give you some specific feedback. Very excited!

Default Re: Just 3 Team Members?

Quote Originally Posted by ahun1743 View Post
    Is it really just 3 members on the CAC team? That is VERY impressive for the work you have done! I am downloading the Alpha version and will disable my DeI campaign and start a new one to give you some specific feedback. Very excited!
    Thank you :-)

Being actually only two persons behind the design and implementation makes the time from idea to result very short and ensures consistency throughout the mod. Besides that we work really fast and focused

Black9's Avatar Biarchus

Default Just 3 Team Members?

I think it's just 2; il Pitta is the historian and Iutland does the "grunt work".
    Last edited by Black9; March 07, 2014 at 05:20 PM.

ehemmm... just a specification... Iutland does much more than simply "grunt work"... he is adjusting stats, abilities, the map, the diplomacy, the AI and much more...

Black9's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by il Pitta View Post
    ehemmm... just a specification... Iutland does much more than simply "grunt work"... he is adjusting stats, abilities, the map, the diplomacy, the AI and much more...
    Oh I apologize. It was a joke, but my dry sense of humor doesn't translate well into text. Sorry sorry. I know that he's a very hard worker and great at what he does.

Elianus's Avatar Ordinarius

Iutland, my man. I just can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
    ''Πας μη Έλλην, βάρβαρος.''

ReignTerror's Avatar Master of Hyperbole

I had the absolute pleasure of working with iutland on lme ... I'm not surprised he's still kicking ass ... even put up with my noobish mod skills ... so yea if he's part of the three I know this mod will be great...

love from Japan
    ~ Denise

Quote Originally Posted by ReignTerror View Post
    I had the absolute pleasure of working with iutland on lme ... I'm not surprised he's still kicking ass ... even put up with my noobish mod skills ... so yea if he's part of the three I know this mod will be great...

love from Japan
    ~ Denise
    Thanks Denise; it was also pleasure for me and for the record, you are not a noob

Cheers
    iutland

LME is my so far most played Mod ever. I have great respect for the Mods Iutland and his Teams are putting out. Im really looking forward for this one, i thing ill give the alpha a try right now. Looking forward for 0.7. Any hints whats comming in 0.7?

Oh and your Units il Pitta are insanely beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by SacredBoltgun View Post
    LME is my so far most played Mod ever. I have great respect for the Mods Iutland and his Teams are putting out. Im really looking forward for this one, i thing ill give the alpha a try right now. Looking forward for 0.7. Any hints whats comming in 0.7?

Oh and your Units il Pitta are insanely beautiful!
    Thank you for your kind words ScaredBoltGun

I have posted a preview thread for CAC version 0.7 contents and it will be updated later on.