Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CAC version 1.4 Download and Installation. Updated 2019-01-24

Default Re: CAC v.0.9.0.2 Download and Installation. Updated 2015-02-19

The mod is good, but I simply dont understand why every mod is slowing unit charge so it looks like slow motion!!!

Default Re: CAC v.0.9.0.2 Download and Installation. Updated 2015-02-28

The CAC specific UPC type language packs (Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Turkish) are available for download at www.iutlandmods.com under the Files & Docs section.

Download the file that corresponds with your Rome 2 installation and extract to you data folder. Ensure you do not have other mod language packs (UPCs) in your data folder. If you discover any missing text, then please provide feedback in this thread!

Good luck

Iutland

Default Re: CAC v.0.9.0.2 Download and Installation. Updated 2015-03-03

The CAC manual is now updated to reflect the 0.9 implementation. The CAC User Manual is expanded to 172 pages and you will find it at www.iutlandmods.com under the Files & Docs section.

Enjoy the reading

Primicerius

What about editing the map? I've heard new mod tools are available now to edit the campaign map to make it more accurate. Or have you done this already? I haven't played CAC since 0.7.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan113112 View Post
    What about editing the map? I've heard new mod tools are available now to edit the campaign map to make it more accurate. Or have you done this already? I haven't played CAC since 0.7.
    I'm not familiar with any map editing tools made available....?

Default Re: CAC v1.0 Download and Installation. Updated 2015-05-31

CAC 1.0 is now released. Updated UPCs will be available the coming days. Enjoy

Changes installed in CAC 1.0:

General changes:
    Additional people names are added to the game for factions such as Arab names, Iberian names etc.
    Campaign Selection maps are reworked.

Campaign changes:
    Faction Group and Faction traits are reworked, primarily for the main campaign.
    Carthage and Rome has increased hidden income to help survival against neighboring factions.
    Germanic factions have “researchable” morale effect to stand out compared to Celtic factions later on.
    Equites Singulares are now available as General units in CiG as they should be.
    Many more minor changes to the campaign settings including bug fixes of reported and not reported bugs.

Battle changes:
    Pdguru Roman unifom textures, faces and horse textures are included in CAC.
    Eblani faction strength and unit quality lowered to be less than Brittoi factions.
    Unit heights are more varied for lower quality units.
    Germanic units have more blue eyed men than before.
    Roman maniple units have 8 rows compared to 6 in 0.9. Unit posture looks better.
    Heavy horses has approximately 40% less health (hitpoints) compared to 0.9, which should make them more vulnerable now (and also adds more realism).
    Western Germanic riders are now superior in quality compared to Celtic Light Cavalry as they were supposed to be.
    Many more minor changes to the battle settings including bug fixes of reported and not reported bugs.

is 1.0 save game compatible for game save files form 0.9?
    "Nothing is True Everything is permitted"

nice mod.
    The only odd thing so far is, that missle units are far to strong. I saw AI armies with half bowman or slingers and fleets existing exclusively of missle units.

Hi, I'm looking forward to trying this out.

As someone who just auto-resolves battles what difficulty level is recommended, if any?

bobbyr's Avatar Semisalis

Congratulations to this wonderful mod Iutland!

It fits very well within the tradition of La Montée de l'Empire

Iutland, I just wanted to say that you make may favorite mods for total war. Everything from LME to CAC is a masterpiece in my opinion. I can't wait to see what the future holds for my favorite modder!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyr View Post
    Congratulations to this wonderful mod Iutland!

It fits very well within the tradition of La Montée de l'Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Of the East View Post
    Iutland, I just wanted to say that you make may favorite mods for total war. Everything from LME to CAC is a masterpiece in my opinion. I can't wait to see what the future holds for my favorite modder!
    Thank you to both of you for the nice words!! I must be doing something right then

Quote Originally Posted by Ksaweri View Post
    Hi, I'm looking forward to trying this out.

As someone who just auto-resolves battles what difficulty level is recommended, if any?
    I would suggest normal or hard difficulty, at least that is what it is designed for as typical settings.

Thanks!

I downloaded the mod and disabled all my other mods but the game crashes instantly and now even with vanilla version of the game it crashes instantly
    Please Help ?

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Legion I View Post
    I downloaded the mod and disabled all my other mods but the game crashes instantly and now even with vanilla version of the game it crashes instantly
    Please Help ?
    Are you using any UPC files? Is the CAC mod file located in the data folder? Is the game updated to Patch17 (Emperor edition 2.2?)?

Civis

roaming CA script

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Are you using any UPC files? Is the CAC mod file located in the data folder? Is the game updated to Patch17 (Emperor edition 2.2?)?
    No I'm not using UPC . The CAC mod is located in the data folder and the game is updated to 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Legion I View Post
    No I'm not using UPC . The CAC mod is located in the data folder and the game is updated to 2.2
    That is very strange since it works for all the other players.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast