Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Main thread (Windows 10 users should run the mod in windowed mode in order to work!)

Default Re: EB Online | Multiplayer to another level

you better come to hamachi before doin anyhting else. Those steam instructions didnt work for all. You might want to instal that extended trivial script from Jirisis but I need further details from him. Anyway come to hamachi to have a talk!

I'm back to EB online. akka {V.O.D}_Quetzalcóatl or Ulises

I think I have Orphydian's recurrent Hamachi problema. I would have posted at TheOrg. but it's down right now. I cannot see the other players in lobby. i recently change my PC. I used to have XP, now I have 8.1. I hope Vartan reads this.

eb online is deff awesome

...There's more than one of everything...

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Can i play online even if i have installed the roma surrectum 2 graphical mod?

I doubt that. Where to check that mod anyway?

Campidoctor
    Civitate

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...onments-for-EB

I played some MP battle with the mod and i saw that it's possible to play battles, but sadly they are desynchronized.
    You can find me on hamachi as Gabriel, ingame as LinusLinothorax
    Last edited by LinusLinothorax; April 14, 2014 at 04:48 PM.

Is/was EBOnline developed by any of the original EB modders?

...There's more than one of everything...

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Oh boy, I always loved EB. However I quit the game after I realized I could just take all rebel settlements using single general units and constantly killing 100-150 units of the enemy whenever they sallied and I got defeated. That sorta killed the point.

However I am willing to give this a try, come summer.

Quote Originally Posted by jemdkyl View Post
    Oh boy, I always loved EB. However I quit the game after I realized I could just take all rebel settlements using single general units and constantly killing 100-150 units of the enemy whenever they sallied and I got defeated. That sorta killed the point.

However I am willing to give this a try, come summer.
    Er... In the last version, rebel faction has been scripted and depending on history, have at least half full garrison, and frequently full garrison with a full army at it's side, going at you if you try to cross the border, and even trying to to attack your own settlements in very hard difficult difficulty settings.

But it is true that ia in Rome tw (and medieval 2) is stupid but that's a vanilla problem and cannot be solved without any exe modification, even if some mods try to sell "ia modifications", the only thing that's modified is script files and those never stopped enemy troops from going in circles in front of elite archers, or simply not charging when attacked by full archer army.

I myself solved that by using the automatic resolution. And played the battle only when I want the thrill or when it is a decisive battle.

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Fine, I'm here!

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Such an awesome image you now made for the first post.

Thanks!
    Now move you ass into hamachi right now. We have enough players for a team battle.

Quote Originally Posted by LinusLinothorax View Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...onments-for-EB

I played some MP battle with the mod and i saw that it's possible to play battles, but sadly they are desynchronized.
    You can find me on hamachi as Gabriel, ingame as LinusLinothorax
    I'm extremely disappointed to hear that. The RS environment is simply astounding, and DVK has done some amazing work pushing the RTW engine to the limit.

I've never done multiplayer TW, but I might try this. Single player EB has been the most wholesome TW experience for me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Risasi View Post
    I'm extremely disappointed to hear that. The RS environment is simply astounding, and DVK has done some amazing work pushing the RTW engine to the limit.

vegetation comes to little importance in MP battles. Im myself for beautifull graphics in any game but I realised I dont pay attention to them into the heat of battle. Anyway I think the benefits do not paid off the drawbacks like desync and possible bad permormance and our scope was always just to make the original EB playable on multiplayer with only slight changes to the EDU.

hey guys

Libertus

Horay Actually My RTW was Infected and i Have Delete it But i will Get it back and EB Just to Play with You My Friends «3 it will take 2-3days to can get the game back and the Mod ^_^

Libertus

Hey Brother

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Orphydian View Post
    vegetation comes to little importance in MP battles. Im myself for beautifull graphics in any game but I realised I dont pay attention to them into the heat of battle. Anyway I think the benefits do not paid off the drawbacks like desync and possible bad permormance and our scope was always just to make the original EB playable on multiplayer with only slight changes to the EDU.
    Hey Brother i'm Getting the Game Back in 2-3 Days with The Mod To Can Play with You and All The Friends in Twcenter actually i Don't have Friends Here
    i'm lonely here but i Feel All Of You My Freinds

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast