Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Main thread (Windows 10 users should run the mod in windowed mode in order to work!)

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: EB Online | Multiplayer to another level

its not a bug, thats how you enter the lobby. Otherwise, like u said, game will froze.

Default Re: EB Multiplayer | Main thread

Hi, just joined so I can post that I'm interested in trying some EB multiplayer. I only found out about this great mod about a year or 2 ago and have since been playing the single player campaign.

give me your steam name!

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

welcome quizquiz to the forum

Thanks!

I made an Europa Barbarorum Installation guide for Steam and Multiplayer.

Please give is a watch, maybe you could add this video to the front page to help out new players.

I will even its kinda overdone to have such explicit video in EB's old home but its for newbies so Ill comply.

Please add me to Steam group

steam ID: farnsbarns

I did hope its the right user. BTW you guys should post links to your profiles to clear and speed things up

some changes to battle maps (custom locations) for a more convenient battle setup:

- moved the balanced EB maps and the custom MP ones at the bottom of the list and ordered them alphabetically now its a lot easier to find a balanced map and even your favorite one (the balanced maps list starts with EB Ammonion)
    - added new preview picture tiles to the MP maps and changed those of the EB balanced maps to show the actual terrain conditions (all these are now in higher resolution then the previous tiles)
    - changed the name of the MP maps so now they are named after the region ID based on the coordinates
    - removed 2 MP custom maps since they didnt provide fair starting positions and I also didnt move at the bottom 2 of the EB ones once considered as balanced (Gebel Barkal and Qataban coast)
    - the MP maps that are more suitable for 1v1 than team battles have the 1v1 indicator now

the link to download and updated instructions are in the original post (Custom Locations link has been updated)
    Last edited by Kranos; October 19, 2014 at 03:31 PM.

Woah! Didn't see this one until it's too late! Hope you guys had fun!
    [/U]

Add me to the steam group: sukkito

Seems I'm late to the party. Is this still going and can anyone let me know when new games will be starting!?

Proud member of TFT.

Default Re: Main thread

UPDATE

updated the OP with new link for Jirisys' Extended Trivial Script Options (ExTSO) Mod

The latest version of it is 1.1 build 1

Install instructions:
    before installing it, if you already have the old version, remove the folders “sp game edu backup” and “mp game edu backup”, AND “ebo game edu backup” folder as well from your EB folder.

Default Re: Main thread (Windows 10 users should run the mod in windowed mode in order to work!)

Windows 10 update

Windows 10 users should run the mod in windowed mode in order to work. You can set this in EB configuration by checking Run windowed box.

Default Re: Main thread (Windows 10 users should run the mod in windowed mode in order to work!)

Sorry for the necropost, but them links are not working anymore. They redirect to blank pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ognjen Todorović View Post
    Sorry for the necropost, but them links are not working anymore. They redirect to blank pages.
    You can find the relevant downloads at the EB Multiplayer site.
    Last edited by mamik_yev_konak; October 20, 2021 at 03:08 AM. Reason: updated link
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

I'm unable to find a link for "Jirisys' Extended Trivial Script Options (ExTSO) Mod" and also the "Custom Locations".

EDIT: Disregard that. I found links here: https://europabarbarorummultiplayer....epository.html
    Last edited by Dansk viking; May 04, 2020 at 06:26 AM.
    Gesaga him éac wordum, þæt híe sint wilcuman Deniga léodum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234