Thread: Amazing mod

Default Amazing mod

I just wanted to thank you for your work in putting this mod together, and hope you will continue to work on it (although it feels pretty perfect right now). It is hands down the best Empire experience out there to me, and I say that having played most of the other big mods. It's great how light weight it is too, so there is room to add other aesthetic submods to suit one's liking.

I am somewhat new to modding Empire, so let me ask about mod conflicts. The mod manager will indicate all conflicts correct? So I will know for sure if something isn't compatible by those conflicts it detects? (Assuming it is more than just a texture overwrite or something).

Default Re: Amazing mod

Huh ?
    what mod are you referring to ?

The mod this forum exists to discuss, Empire Realism.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe mod manager only shows conflicts for mod files which have to be loaded through the manager and not those which load automatically. If some manual, if potentially tedious checking doesn't scare you away you could always use pack file manager and check which folders and files are affected by the .pack files in question and compare them to ER .pack file's contents.