Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] War of Westeros (FaB Submod)

Default Re: War of westeros (Fire and Blood Sub mod)

I think i won that fight as i had knights and you only had miltia and then as stannis said i went in behind edric after the draw between the forces in the fort and edric weakening his force for the kinghts to kill him

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

So you had luck with the autoresolve if im hearing this right? or did you have some hidden force that I did not see?
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

From the looks of the pictures (they are kinda out of order) it went something like this...
    1) Sallied out and got a Draw with Edric
    2) Sallied out and lifted the siege on the northern fort in the Kingswood
    3) He then used those troops from the north fort to flank and attack Edric again

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    So you had luck with the autoresolve if im hearing this right? or did you have some hidden force that I did not see?
    Not luck but more you sent peasants to fight knights

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

lol those hedge Knights were still severly outnumbered but I get it now, from the sound of it you are still screwed next turn
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

oh yea it was all just to kill edric and kill the good general from getting to your stack and leading it then he would be unkillable and it would improve your stack

Ser Baelor had been named 'Commander of the Hightower' by his father, and he'd spent the majority of the last hours in the command tent discussing plans with his brothers and a few lords who's presence was requested. In the middle of the heated topic of who would be leading the vanguard, a messenger from Oldtown entered the tent. "M'lords, pardon the interruption but i bring important news for the commander" the lad spoke, bowed and then took his leave.

Baelor was silent for a moment until his brother Garth spoke "Well spit it out then, what dose father want now?" Baelor handed over the letter to Garth and revealed that it was from King Viserys himself. Garth read it aloud...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Lord Leyton Hightower

I, Viserys Targaryen, the Third of my Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm hereby offer your son and heir Baelor Hightower the hand of my sister Princess Daenerys Targaryen in light of her current and now previous husband being a savage, who is far from worthy of having children of my blood. The Khal shall accept my ruling or face the might of the Dragon.

Your King
    ~ Viserys III Targaryen

Garth put down the letter and looked at his brother, who was grinning as the lords in attendance began to whisper of the potential backlash from braking an agreement with the Khal, while others wondered why the King picked Hightower and not Tyrell for this honor. Baelor meanwhile continued to grin like a child at the idea of being wed to a Targaryen Princess, completely oblivious to the threat of Khal Drogo should the King be unable to control him.
    Yronwood Up! - http://www.mediafire.com/download/nq...Yronwood_3.sav

irishviking5's Avatar Decanus

Can I ask for a six hour extension as my disc is being burrowed atm

DrakeRox's Avatar Senator

No problem !

Night's Watch up

WOW_NW_4.rar

Pics from a single failed ambush

Desktop.rar

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Benjen Stark and the Halfhand took care of a Wildling force.

Meanwhile a bit south Cotter Pyke with some help of his brave brothers, defeated Rattleshirt.
    He his pants when he saw such a big force of brave brothers determined to fight all Wildlings who come close to the Wall, even though the realm wont send a single man to support us.
    The "Rattleshit" will live an other day, at least so it seems.

Those of you in the South and in the North who think that gold is enough to defeat these Wildlngs are mistaken.
    The Watch needs men to guard the Wall, to fight Wildlings and to face what lies North of the Wall.
    It might seem that the Night's Watch are winning glorious victories against the Wildlings, but the reality is that these small engagements are nothing compared to what the Night's Watch will now face.

The wars in the South means nothing! It is the North that matters, not you who fight over some land in order to eat yourself fat and enjoy the warmth of your summer.

Lannister! https://www.mediafire.com/?e500aa8v2079cwh
    Last edited by Silenced Ape; April 13, 2014 at 04:51 PM.

I'm going away for a week, so if my turn comes up before next Monday just sub me thanks.

Tyrell up! Battle pictures in the rar file. http://www.mediafire.com/download/9k...W_Tyrell_4.rar

do you want me to sub as tyrell is my ally and i know his password
    as he does not know if he is keeping this hotseat yet

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

I say wait and let him decide.

Ok drake if you want me to sub i will

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Luume View Post
    I say wait and let him decide.
    He did say that his account was going inactive, so that implies he wont be on at all...... perhaps he simply forgot to mention this HS?