Page 1 of 30 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] War of Westeros (FaB Submod)

Default [HS] War of Westeros (FaB Submod)

War of Westeros

From the disappointment of no Fire and Blood hotseat

- Factions and Players :

Freefolk: TheBlackWolf
    Night's Watch: Silenced Ape
    House Lannister: Open
    House Tyrell: ProtoKyzer
    House Stark: seradam
    House Arryn: Open
    House Greyjoy: joerock22
    House Baratheon of Storm's End: Open
    House Baratheon of King's Landing:Drake123
    House Tully: Axis Sunsoar
    House Baratheon of Dragonstone: MikauZora
    House Martell: Luume
    House Targaryen: Open
    House Frey: TheBlackWolf
    House Bolton: Open
    House Darry: Open
    House Redwyne: Alertoverlord
    House Hightower: SoulGamesInc
    House Yronwood: irishviking5

Admin: DrakeRox

- Rules :
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

• Turn 1 Peace. You may cross another players region, but must not end turn there nor take any hostile action, like fighting or forting.
    • Pm the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub
    • 3 strike rule when it comes to a player being late. If your late 3 times with no warning, word or reason then you'll be replaced.
    • Destroying buildings is not allowed
    • 3 forts a region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    • No assassinations
    • No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it.
    • No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships, it is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around this rule.
    • Armies must not be hidden in ships inside of ports.
    • No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.
    • Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    • Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone ( bordering faction at war with, or under threat )
    • For a princess to steal a general, there must be a 35% chance OR HIGHER. You must take a picture of the odds and the results to prove it.
    • Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    • Heroic victories are banned
    • No watchtower spam to prevent forting, admin will be the one to decide if it is or not so dont risk it.
    • The recruitment of siege equipment and their use is strictly prohibited.
    • If someone preforms a trick\move which isn't forbidden by the rules that the admin does not like, that action (if it should be allowed or not) goes to a vote and if more then half the players agree then that rule will become valid immediately. This goes for any loopholes a player may find, if you believe an action to be unlawful/possibly against the rules, consider it an illegal move and contact an Admin before making the move.
    • Liege Lords may not declare war on their vassals for at least 5 turns unless clearly provoked by said vassal, as an example: Tyrell cannot wipe out Redwyne simply because he desires Redwynes lands. Liege Lords are meant to protect their banners, not kill them.

- Rules for Night's Watch and Freefolk :
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

• You must first defeat the Wildling Threat before being allowed to move South (Night King, or to aid Stark/Botlon)
    • You are not allowed to enter any Alliance with the Wildlings as they are your sworn enemies. NaPs are allowed however.
    • Southern factions are not allowed to attack the Night's Watch, unless they prove themselves to be a threat by claiming Night King/Aiding Stark/Bolton or Entering your lands uninvited.
    • Wildings must spend a turn climbing the wall
    • Lords may become in favour of the nights watch by helping them Money or Soldier wise and he then can join in war along with them (but Wildings must yield / or be deystroyed)

Here's the Download link for the submod : Fire and Blood
    We are using an updated map here the link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/z6...ap_regions.rar

Download the file, then find your data/world/maps/base and overwrite the file there. (Delete the map.rwm)

Also please remember, if you're going to be late, even ask for an extension or an ally to sub for you. I normally don't skip people but in this hotseat I will, I can't sub everyone that is late.
    Last edited by DrakeRox; August 24, 2014 at 07:44 AM.

Default Re: War of westeros (Fire and Blood Sub mod)

I'll take Hightower as i'd love to play a minor house. Maybe a rule that forbids factions like Tyrell from attacking their vassals (Hightower & Redwyne) for at least a few turns etc? I do plan on remaining loyal to my liege lord, however i'd just hate for him to attack me because he wants my lands, when that's so far out of canon.

You may find that combining a few of the factions is in order however to speed up the HS.

Vagelaras's Avatar Tiro

Wildlings please.

Redwyne, Stannis or Darry please, in that order

irishviking5's Avatar Decanus

Yronwood, bolton, or frey please
    I realized i just pick two of the most scummiest factions in the game

Arryn!!

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Maybe a rule that forbids factions like Tyrell from attacking their vassals
    If a liege lord considers their vassal's loyalty to be in question, then I think that it should be allowed to attack as soon as. If they want to show their support to their declared king (and that king wishes it) then they should be allowed to... Five turn (minimum) peace without any chance of attacking a disloyal vassal puts the Paramount House under threat...

Yes to no unprovoked attacks, No to having a valid fear of the vassal's intentions
    And a no to if the vassal declares for a different king/independence
    Not saying any of the vassals will betray their overlords, but a line should be made as to what vassals can do in those Five Turns...

Wait, I am just agreeing to the post... damn...
    Last edited by Iron Aquilifer; March 03, 2014 at 11:00 AM.

*Liege Lords may not declare war on their vassals for at least 5 turns unless clearly provoked by said vassal, as an example: Tyrell cannot wipe out Redwyne simply because he desires Redwynes lands. If Tyrell finds Redwyne working with his enemy, then by all rights Redwyne can be branded a traitor and Tyrell is within his rights to declare war. The rule (or one like it) needs to be in place to stop Liege Lords from killing all RP and attacking their loyal banners.

Attacking them with good cause is fine, rebels must be dealt with ofc. Attacking just because you want their land however is quite the RP killer in my opinion.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

What will be the rules when it comes to the Night's Watch?
    Are they not allowed to go to war with any southern Kingdoms or can they proclaim a Night's King and do whatever they wan't?
    Are they allowed to expand their territory north to be able to end the wildlings?

hmm i guess it would be lore wise as you must defend the realm at any cost and any means so if you must take the land beyond the wall so be it then but i guess with them loyal to the nights watch they should not allowed to name a king but if the defeat the wildings maybe they can join as a vassel state for starks or soemthing / or boltons

I think for the Night's Watch...
    1: You must first defeat the Wildling Threat before being allowed to move South (Night King, or to aid Stark/Botlon)
    2: You are not allowed to enter any Alliance with the Wildlings as they are your sworn enemies. NaPs are allowed however.
    3: Southern factions are not allowed to attack the Night's Watch, unless they prove themselves to be a threat by claiming Night King/Aiding Stark/Bolton or Entering your lands uninvited.

Ideas anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    1: You must first defeat the Wildling Threat before being allowed to move South (Night King, or to aid Stark/Botlon)
    2: You are not allowed to enter any Alliance with the Wildlings as they are your sworn enemies. NaPs are allowed however.

Ideas anyone?
    i guess those rules are very fair but i think they should be a vassel state under the warden of the north who ever it may be but like any other banner men you can plot to over throw you liege lord basically a new house redwyne /hightower what ever you want to call it

If Jon is LC he can bring the Nights Watch in support of Stark... Just a suggestion
    Oh and rules about the wall itself... only four unit stacks can cross the wall itself, but much end their first move on the wall, and then they can cross south... any number of troops can besiege the castles (but from the front) Just so that Night's Watch have a chance to hold

Another cool thing could be that if the Night's Watch send out the ravens (a message posted on the thread calling for help) and a King aids them, then the NW can follow them south...

Or something along those lines? (Make them a winnable ally without any deceit involved... refreshing )

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    3: Southern factions are not allowed to attack the Night's Watch, unless they prove themselves to be a threat by claiming Night King/Aiding Stark/Bolton or Entering your lands uninvited.

Ideas anyone?
    That seems fair

4:Wildings must spend a turn climbing the wall

these rules sound fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis the Mannis View Post
    If Jon is LC he can bring the Nights Watch in support of Stark...
    The game weirdly tends to not make Jon LC upon the starting FLs death, so such a thing would need to be RP. However it falls into the hole 'cant go South until the Wildlings are dealt with' rule.
    I think the 'only four unit stacks can cross the wall itself, but must end their first move on the wall, and then they can cross south while any number of troops can besiege the castles' is a good idea.

Maybe make it simpler by just saying that no armies can cross the wall without first taking a castle etc. So then The Wall is impassable.

I still like the idea of gaining their loyalty by supporting them with military forces

Oh well... Oh and btw, I have a quick file-edit request: move bear island to a place where it can be besieged (I have a file for it already)

"Maybe make it simpler by just saying that no armies can cross the wall without first taking a castle etc. So then The Wall is impassable"
    This is seems to be the fairest and most LF reason (they are not just raiders/warriors, also baggage trains ect. ect.)

I'll brb. Dogs having pups, just had 1 boy pop out.

well rp wise wildings can raid the stark lands so maybe they can send only half a stack at most over the wall or a limit of something cause if they can just pass the wall at one point there is no point in even haveing a castle black ect

Default War of westeros (Fire and Blood Sub mod)

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus Payne View Post
    if they can just pass the wall at one point
    Three points

I am fine with the wildings half-stacks having to wait a turn on the wall, shouldn't affect me much... :
    Last edited by Iron Aquilifer; April 06, 2014 at 02:40 PM.

Page 1 of 30 123456789101126 ... LastLast