Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The Age of Heroes Hotseat CCM2HS -France Available

yuonyuon's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Age of Heroes Hotseat CCM2HS

next!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fernandez_1492's Avatar Vicarius

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

Sicily's economy is starting to slant downwards while Egypt's economy is straightforward collapsing with every single penny going into this war.
    Needless to say, the warmongers will have to answer for these losses. Portugal has yet to offer us Algiers back, and their armies are still marching towards our lands, forcing us to put more and more money into our own military. Egypt is under barrage with a big Byzantine fleet just off our coasts decked with a full stack of soldiers and spies ready to sack and pillage our settlements.

While Portugal still has a shot at a decent ceasefire treaty, Byzantium has a huge debt piling up. They'd do well not to loose this war, else they'll have loads to pay in damages caused.

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I'll have this up first thing in the morning.
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Byzantium up

Dur3X's Avatar Semisalis

Portugal !

extension!!!!

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

So it's already been 48h since your turn came and you shout with many exclamation marks that you grant yourself an extension, not even asking nicely. For this, I would skip your turn

Edit: Ok so you are not able to play, still that's no excuse for your attitude, it's not hard to simply put a link to your post in absence thread or say "Sorry I'm not able to play until xyz"
    Last edited by Vipman; July 07, 2014 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    So it's already been 48h since your turn came and you shout with many exclamation marks that you grant yourself an extension, not even asking nicely. For this, I would skip your turn

Edit: Ok so you are not able to play, still that's no excuse for your attitude, it's not hard to simply put a link to your post in absence thread or say "Sorry I'm not able to play until xyz"
    you can see clearly that i post in the Absence thread , also i asked Durex to sub me .

anyway i will play today .

France and Sicily are invading me next turn , i found some french armies hidden at our border , knowing that we have NAP this tells very much about they r honor . Also i want to wake up some of the northern kings that the danger is real and realize that Europe is no longer a peaceful place .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kingdoms 2014-07-08 21-16-05-51.jpg  

OOC now! i think it was a misunderstanding between me and durex i was suppose to miss one day and durex should sub me , but he was away too so i was left with no subber . anyway lets continue.

You've no right to declare war then refuse to give me back my settlement and continue marching on my lands while at the same time labeling us as the bad guys.

All we're trying to do here is recover our losses and put you in your place. There's no big evil plan, no malefic intent of conquering the entire world. It's just me and my Ally kicking a wormonger's ass so that he knows who not to pick on from now on.

And yeah, obviously an ally trumps a nap made with a guy that declared war on a peaceful ally with absolutely no casus belli. duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiub View Post
    You've no right to declare war then refuse to give me back my settlement and continue marching on my lands while at the same time labeling us as the bad guys.

All we're trying to do here is recover our losses and put you in your place. There's no big evil plan, no malefic intent of conquering the entire world. It's just me and my Ally kicking a wormonger's ass so that he knows who not to pick on from now on.

And yeah, obviously an ally trumps a nap made with a guy that declared war on a peaceful ally with absolutely no casus belli. duh!
    So NAP is useless in this case?!! i don t think so.

Not really. If I make a nap with you and still attack you, my ally, or anybody else for that reason would start to see me as an aggressive neighbor/faction, and would/should not let me grow strong and expand because I would pose a danger for them also. What's to say I won't break their naps too ? Breaking Naps without a good casus belli is an outright red flag that I'm a dangerous faction and should not be left to grow out of control.

On the other hand, if I sign a nap with you, only so that you could have a safe border while you act aggressively against another faction, that's also a red flag that after you've grown and my nap will expire, I will be in trouble. Obviously I'll not like that one bit. But if that is enough of a casus belli for me to break my nap with you and defend the faction you've attacked is debatable.

Not least, if I've got a Nap with you only for you to go ahead and attack a faction that is my ALLY whom I pledged to help in times of need (hence made an alliance), then I am FORCED to choose between a NAP agreement and an alliance agreement. Obviously the alliance is above the NAP and obviously the aggressor gets a penalty in relations.

In case you haven't noticed, not only is France my ally and is forced to choose between two agreements, you are also the aggressor and lack casus belli. The jury is very much out on this one, and it's pretty clear that this position you're in now is warranted because of your actions.
    Last edited by Jiub; July 08, 2014 at 03:28 PM.

I have to tell you that the NAP was made and accepted by France after you two signed your alliance . NAP was signed by France to avoid a two fronts war .so now when they secured the northern fronts they are ready to break the deal ....hmm they really think that Portugal is a easy fight and after that can go to nordic regions .

This clearly an invasions i found 2 stacks at my border in ambush also many ships ready to actions.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I told you again and again my alliance with Sicily takes precedence over my NAP with you

The fact of whether or not I have troops on my border with you should be enough for you to consider making peace and returning the lands taken by you. But it seems like you have only continued on a plan of conquest.

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
    I told you again and again my alliance with Sicily takes precedence over my NAP with you

The fact of whether or not I have troops on my border with you should be enough for you to consider making peace and returning the lands taken by you. But it seems like you have only continued on a plan of conquest.
    Don t forget i have the message in game, so i can always post in here to show everybody what kind of ally you are to sicily.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by yuonyuon View Post
    Don t forget i have the message in game, so i can always post in here to show everybody what kind of ally you are to sicily.
    Go ahead because I don't have any end of turn saves so even I don't remember exactly what was said.

Fernandez_1492's Avatar Vicarius