Thread: Installation instructions? I keep getting a launch failure

Default Installation instructions? I keep getting a launch failure

Can somebody please post the installation instructions for 3.0 to 3.3 to hotfix? I keep trying installing them in different ways and I can't figure it out. I also can't find the original instructions in the forum threads. They just seem to give the order, not the paths/where to install them.

Thank you.

Default Re: Installation instructions? I keep getting a launch failure

Sicilian Vespers 3.0 I installed to MIITW --> mods, I think. I honestly can;t remmeber where I installed the hotfix, but if it just replaces files, try installing it to mods as well.

Consulo's Avatar Laurifer Invictus

Are you trying to install for Steam or for an original hard copy version of M2TW? There's a thread for each that you should take a look at. The installation paths should be automatic. If not they will be going to Crogram Files/Sega/Medieval 2 Total War/Mods or something along those lines.

Feel free to add me.

I managed to get it installed, but now it crashes to the desktop without an error message when the campaign tries to load/start up.

Consulo's Avatar Laurifer Invictus

It sounds like you may need to do a clean install of both Medieval and Kingdoms and Chiv II: SV

Feel free to add me.