Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RTR Project: Imperial Campaign v0.5 Released!

Green_Jacket's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: RTR Project: Imperial Campaign v0.5 Released!

This is great!!!

I was under the impression that the RTR team had merged with the RS2 team?
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe"

XxMSWShadowxX's Avatar Laetus

[QUOTE=Bercor;13675735]
    Did you delete the map.rwm and map_heights.hgt files? Because that's exactly what happens when you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by b257 View Post
    Hm, can you tell us which link you downloaded from and post each step you took to install the mod, that way it will give us a good idea if you either missed something or something happened when the mod was uploaded.
    I downloaded from mediafire (non steam version), then i reinstalled my rome total war and barbarian invasion to get a clean install as was stated and needed, i then checked the versions for compatibility i got back 1.6, so i extracted the archive and relocated the extracted files to the data folder in the rome directory (.../MyGames/Rome - RTR Project/) and then deleted the map.rwm and map_heights.hgt files from the specified directory in the read me, i then made a shortcut for BI and added the extension shown in the read me. tried running it and here is how im here with the problem :\ i couldnt figure it out.

The old team had a partnership of some sorts with them but no we are RTR

Quote Originally Posted by XxMSWShadowxX View Post
    I downloaded from mediafire (non steam version), then i reinstalled my rome total war and barbarian invasion to get a clean install as was stated and needed, i then checked the versions for compatibility i got back 1.6, so i extracted the archive and relocated the extracted files to the data folder in the rome directory (.../MyGames/Rome - RTR Project/) and then deleted the map.rwm and map_heights.hgt files from the specified directory in the read me, i then made a shortcut for BI and added the extension shown in the read me. tried running it and here is how im here with the problem :\ i couldnt figure it out.
    Hm, seems like you did everything right, maybe its the download, try the download from depositefiles see if that works.
    Last edited by b257; March 01, 2014 at 11:30 PM.

Maybe post a series of screenshots of what you did? I'm more of a visual guy

Quote Originally Posted by b257 View Post
    Hm, seems like you did everything right, maybe its the download, try the download from depositefiles see if that works.
    Ok ill do that now and let you know how it went, i avoided DepositFiles because of its insane popus and incredibly low download speed unless you pay to be a member :\

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Nice job. I did not expected something like this. Good luck and I am looking forward to the full release

Thank you, we are too

HOTFIX UPDATED:
    I've just updated the hotfix, go to the OP to download. Now all cavalry will have better animations

Lord Drake's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by XxMSWShadowxX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bercor View Post
    Did you delete the map.rwm and map_heights.hgt files? Because that's exactly what happens when you don't.

Did you misplace the quotation marks when adding the extension to the target line of the shortcut? ("C:\yourfilepathhere\Rome Total War - RTR Project\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err -nm -mod)
    You made sure that you didn't end up putting a Data folder you extracted inside the installed Data folder right? (I.E. Rome - RTR Project/Data/

Darkness beyond twilight
    Crimson beyond blood that flows
    Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows
    I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand
    before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand
    Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed
    by the power you and I possess

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

didnīt see this coming, so iīm much more positive surprised

How different is this version from Rome Total Realism Platinum Edition? Did you have any plan for M2 and Rome2?
    Last edited by Lanciarius_90; March 02, 2014 at 12:06 PM.

It will be pretty different. Similar in some instances but as a whole? Pretty different

It seems a excellent work but why didnt you went to Rome II ?

I like RTW more than R2

RTW is, right now, more easily moddable than Rome 2, and most of team has gripes with the latter's core game. Plus, there's already RTR2 in the making.

Looking forward to giving this mod a try mate. Excited for the updates that will follow.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Thanks Jack! Looking forward to a Let's Play of this mod from you

Quote Originally Posted by ahowl11 View Post
    I like RTW more than R2
    Thanks for everyone's help, after two hours of downloading (thats why i hate depositfiles) i followed the exactly the same route i did before on the mediafire download and it worked! if anything its like one of you suggested the mediafire download is corrupted or faulty, again thanks all for your help looking forward to play mass amounts of this when i have the time!

Glad you made it work. Enjoy.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast