Thread: Your Imperator II Empire...

Default Your Imperator II Empire...

I thought I'd like to see how is everyone doing in their Imperator II.

My settings hard/hard, huge army and with true roman expansion and house rules enforced.

Imperator II Patch v1.4

These towns came under the rule of the roman empire.

Corfinium - 279BC
    Tarentum - 278BC
    Croton - 270BC
    Ariminum - 267BC
    Paestum - 265BC
    Arretium - 262BC
    Rhegium - 261BC

Empire at 258BC

Last edited by madtomic; October 08, 2006 at 02:09 PM.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Your Imperator II Empire...

Without adding own money cheat, that's the usual stance for normal players. Basically the money stops going negative by 270 BC and will be again back in black around 260 BC...

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

My economic is pretty stable. This is all purely through trades and taxes. I don't like cheats or plan to use any. I didn't see that negative impact you are saying around 260BC. Maybe my growing economic knocks it out? I did however had troubles in the first few years. But after I taken over the towns of Corfinium and Tarentum the economic bounce back. Population growth was my first priority.

Warmaker's Avatar Semisalis

"Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Western Style"

For the glory of Rome!

This screenshot is from the Summer of 133 BC.
    It's not my most current campaign screenshot.
    I've taken Carthago Nova and Saguntum recently.
    After this screenie, I've also taken the farthest, old Sarmatian settlement in the Northeast, but I can't hold it regardless of how large my garrisson is and how small the population is (I exterminated them, repeatedly).
    Baetica repeadly switches hands with Carthage, the Iberians, and Rebels due to revolts... caused by my agents.

I've stopped my advance since I need to consolidate and build up my provinces.
    Waiting on the Imperial Reforms!
    Direct Imagedump Link (Hope it works)
    and

Imageshack Link Above
    Last edited by Warmaker; October 10, 2006 at 08:58 PM.
    Rome
    PARCERE SUBIECTIS ET DEBELLARE SUPERBOS
    To spare the conquered and overcome the proud in war - Virgil, on Roman destiny

Warmaker - your empire rocks ! :tooth:

Sorry, imagedump bla bla bla

Its a super empire i dont even see it try uploading it to imagehack or photobucket

....I can't see warmaker's image...
    Maximus Lazero
    Why is it that at least one of the Romans are wusses?

I can't see Warmaker's empire either

Okay, I modified my reply with 2 links, including a 2nd one to Imageshack.
    Rome

now I can see it! NICE EMPIRE!

edit- by the way, what difficulty are you on?

Campaign Hard
    Battles Medium

I wanted some extra money for the AI factions. But I don't want external, cheesey combat bonuses for either side, hence Medium on the Battles.
    Rome

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Here it is. Not much I say. The only time I can actually play, not just testing and clicking end turns to see if any more error encountered....

I though I can divert Carthage attention to mainland Italy by taking Aleria from them... How true I am and now those I think are the fourth waves of reinforcement send from Carthage to retake Aleria from me...

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

I'm in 259 BC now. I play Tribunis/Tribunis (guess it is hard/hard but not sure).
    My empire has all Italy (without Sicily and up to the Pô river), Aleria, Olbia, Massilia.
    While developping the south in order to invade Sicily, I'm expanding to the north. The Macedonians have just offered an alliance and map information. They're still in Greece so far
    When I started, I kept 1 stack in Italy and sent the other one to Olbia to use that settlement as back up if necessary. Then I brought that stack back to Italy to fight Epirus.
    The 1st strange thing is that Carthage didn't invade me but started to conquer Italy by the south, helping me against Epirus by the way.
    Once Epirus vainquished, they declared war against Rome and I pushed them out from the peninsula
    The 2nd strange thing now is that the Numidians have disembarked 2 full stacks in Olbia and are attacking me I didn't expect that and most of my armies are in north of Italy. I can't see how to save Olbia.
    Now, I have to change all my strategy

Very good games, full of surprises. I will try to insert maps to show my empire.

Caesar Augustus's Avatar Senator

I don't understand why this thread has moved to the RTR Platinum forum, I think this ought to be returned to the Imperator forum.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

As promised, here is my little empire. I'm in winter 251 BC.

Since last post, Olbia was taken by the Numidians. I took it back 1 turn later by sending a complete stack and winning a heroic battle
    The Numidians sent an small stack in Aleria and a full one in Olbia again but I had time to re-train the rest of my stack who conquered back that town. As they were sending an other stack with their fleet, I managed to sink it before they disembark
    So far, their 2 stacks already disembarked don't attack but force me to keep these towns with several units. In parallel, I sent a spy in Sicily, in order to discover the island and let me prepare the invasion but I need more money
    Mean while, I keep trying to expand by the north and I just took Patavium from the Gauls. I also trying to develop the other cities to get more money and so, more armies.
    I think I really need to develop the north of Italy in order to prepare the Macedonians arrival, even if they're my allies. I don't trust them.

Moved to Imperator II forum