Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EB III

Aram Kurdo's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: EB III

oh no Rome II its crap i will abandon Rome II immediately as soon as EB II be released!

but i think instead of leaving the EB, so do not be repetitive and this time be in 300 AD and after periods. yes its so repetitive if again stick to 270 BC just because there are too much hellenic factions!!

for example there is Sassanids that are really great and really great to play too! so do not stick to the 270 BC please!

yuezhi's Avatar Senator

Makes no sense.
    all hail the flying spaghetti monster!

Aram Kurdo's Avatar Tiro

why not? sticking only and only in 270BC is only because of hellenic lovers! we had much greater civilizations than them the ancient world was not only hellenics!!

btw, playing Rome at its peak or last of its peaks, Great Sassanids, and of ocourse Barbarians that changed Europe's History is awesome! you really can accept change?

yuezhi's Avatar Senator

Unless you're willing to wait another decade, Miaq says go bother some other team.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...-FLAGELLVM-DEI

Aram Kurdo's Avatar Tiro

hey please be polite!!
    that game is very good too but does not have the depth about historical depth and events in EB.

btw, is giving an opinion an insult in your view?

yuezhi's Avatar Senator

Calling the mod hellenized sounds bigoted enough. There are more generic barbarian factions than any other culture, a testament to its name.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusAureliusAntoninus View Post
    Q: What is EB?
    A: Europa Barbarorum was started to more accurately represent the barbarian factions in Rome - Total War as more than unwashed hordes but quickly expanded into accurate representations of all of the factions. Over the X years that EB has existed, EB has completely remade the Rome - Total War game with the goal of historical accuracy and fair representations of all factions. With the completion of Europa Barbarorum Version 1.1, the team has moved on to the M2TW engine to recreate the Roman Era with the new features available therein.
    See, it's about RTW, and to an extent R2. Switching to a completely different period is too demanding for a team that's still in progress and a massive step backwards.
    Last edited by yuezhi; April 03, 2014 at 01:56 PM.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Basileos Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    I do not want to name any, as this could quickly turn into a less than civil discussion. But suffice to say, does nobody care about history?
    You do realise that there are currently 3 overhaul mods working towards historical accuracy

Magnar Mod
    CAC
    IA

I guess this thread has turned into a Rome II bashing thread.

And I fully support you guys on it!

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Magnar View Post
    You do realise that there are currently 3 overhaul mods working towards historical accuracy

Magnar Mod
    CAC
    IA
    Three Words :

Unfixable Engine Issues
    Elder Scrolls Online :Messing up the Lore since 2007...

Well overhand or underhand: 3:50 Onwards...

Aram Kurdo's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by yuezhi View Post
    Calling the mod hellenized sounds bigoted enough. There are more generic barbarian factions than any other culture, a testament to its name.
    See, it's about RTW, and to an extent R2. Switching to a completely different period is too demanding for a team that's still in progress and a massive step backwards.
    i meant the people not the modders! they did what people demand and westerners only pay attention to Hellenic factions! i agree about Roman they were supreme but hellenics were only lies and exaggeratings!

anyway, i meant for EB III i know EB II has progressed alot and its fool to do something else in middle of it! and if you see the thread its EB III and not EB II! if your eyes cant see well mine is fine and i know where im saying it...

Quote Originally Posted by Sint View Post
    Three Words :

Unfixable Engine Issues
    and Poor GamePlay! without any real exitements.

yuezhi's Avatar Senator

EB III would still be EB.

What you're asking, no demanding is a better word, does not make it EB. Sassanids are covered by IB.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123