Thread: Generals availability?

Default Generals availability?

From reading the forums I realize that my problem in never being able to recruit generals is not a new issue.

I have tried the various wok arounds with no success, and in two years of play have only ever been offered one general.

Is there a list somewhere on what generals are available where and when?

I have heard that Lee I available on turn 3, but despite multiple restarts,and building a barracks as fast as I can, he never appears.

How do I build a barracks faster? What turns are generals available on?

Anyone with a turn 3 save game with Lee available that I can download?

Help.

Default Re: Generals availability?

Do not max out any building in your cities. It is a known bug that will be fixed for 3.6.

If you aren't getting generals even from the 1st turn, then likely you need to reinstall, make sure you have 3.4.1 patch, 3.5 and ZoR.

EDIT: Ok I hate the stupid Forum reply nanny that wont let me post replies because it thinks everything I am typing is a freaking URL

I spent 30 minutes trying to post a reply before giving up and taking a screenshot of the darn thing so I could say what I wanted to say.

Hence:

I have attempted a reply and clarification three days ago with an attached image.
    This is awaiting for moderator approval.....Any ETA on that?

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Huh? I didn't get anything for approval.

Post again and upload picture to imgur then give link here.

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

well, might as well jump on the waggon. i was able to recruit lee, but once i had built the first barracks upgrade, no other generals were available. when i didnt recruit lee, even his option was gone. i reinstalled the mod twice, and usually im smart enough to install them.