Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 112627282930313233343536

Thread: UEFA euro 2016

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: UEFA euro 2016

Well, Danilo played a year at my club so he already has my favour for that. Besides that, Danilo played defensively solid, he might not be the best football player but neither is William and the latter made quite some mistakes and was responsible for far more loss of possession than Danilo so I agree with you here.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

As Bill Shankley put it, "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that"

The French bus,

-----

Seriously now, the best player of the Euro was....this little kid.
    He said, in French, " C’est à ce moment-là que je vois ce Français qui pleure et moi je suis sensible quand les gens pleurent à cause d’une défaite, je les comprends, alors je viens le voir et je le console un peu"

-----------
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Adar's Avatar Just doing it
    Civitate

I did not manage to watch a single game with Portugal in the tournament and got no opinion at all about them. But congratulations on the victory and it is nice to see underdogs winning even if Portugal got a history of punching above its population size..

I can understand players and other parts of the team crying, but why are the fans crying? I will never get this pathetic behavior, the dudes in a certain colored shirt didn't win and you start crying?

Those people really need some actual problems in their lives.

Its a game that deals with passions, and stuff that is often not rational... I understand perfectly.

I recon You never went to see a Football match live?

You will see several level of emotions in the people arround you during a match in the fans. Its football. People go crazy about it. Crying for your team losing (In this case your country) it is the least of it. Specialy when it is a Final of a Major international competition. Its a big deal.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; July 14, 2016 at 02:58 PM.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

I just can't resist...(j/k).
    France has a chance to redeem itself: it's the France (or Netherlands...) - Portugal, European Championship under 19, semi-final, next week.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty