Thread: Help, French unit morale too high!

Default Help, French unit morale too high!

I created a mod awhile ago, that increased morale and ammo (increased by 50%), got it working, but then decided to remove it from the data folder. However, i believe I forgot to remove the mod from the user script.

I've now installed Darthmod afterwards, but French troop morale is ~50% higher than normal, their line infantry is 11, while my british line infantry is 7.
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled Darthmod and NTW multiple times.

What do I do?
    I wanted to get into NTW modding, but I decided not to.
    I checked the db in the data.pack and everything was normal.
    The original mod pack has been deleted. And it is now gone from the user script. But for some reason, its still in effect

Laetus

Default Re: Help, French unit morale too high!

Hmm bro i dont think its a bug or bad deleted mod,French units have very very high morale because : Viva la Revolution and WE HAVE NAPOLEON !! They are just fanatics and they are very hard to force retreat,you can send them to hell and back and they will still fight,im playning on VH/VH and if want force French line infantry to retreat i have to kill almost everyone,normal unit size when they retrating is about 60 men,max size of unit is 360 for line soo i have to kill about 300 soldiers in unit to break them.