Thread: Persia

Default Persia

are yu still planning on doing the persian empire ? and if so, what is the current progress on the faction.

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Default Re: Persia

Yes of course we are still including the Persian Empire as for progress this is a large faction and has probably the most different units so it takes the longest.
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

have yu started the faction yet, and thanks spirit_of_rob for the quick reply.

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Yep although Persia is the last faction to be done they have been started. There are no areas with absolutly nothing done
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

So there are some units of Crete, Rhodes, and Epeiros done that are around there?

Publius Clodius Pulcher's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by spirit_of_rob
    Yep although Persia is the last faction to be done they have been started. There are no areas with absolutly nothing done
    WOOOOO!!!!!!

Now just to get all the areas absolutly done! Please!

God, I just finished reading a Peloponnesian War book, I want to play this soooo bad!

glad to hear that the migth of persia is alive and soon, they will be put on test against the sons of hellen. just to think about that, i fell that a dream is becoming reality. cheers to the team of Hegemonia.

_TheChevalier_'s Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by chalpur
    glad to hear that the migth of persia is alive and soon, they will be put on test against the sons of hellen. just to think about that, i fell that a dream is becoming reality. cheers to the team of Hegemonia.
    I'm agree with you chalpur, a lot of battles between hellenic v/s persian will be a powerful and beautiful scene, and remember that H:CS skins are excellent, i'm thinking how this Persians will look
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Do not breathe, neither look or listen, DO NOT EXIST!!!"

Mostly the factions are done, but contrary to the popular belief of all those who start mods there's much more than units to make.

Believe in Hegemonia... Or the Megarian will get you.