Thread: Unit Collisoin

Default Unit Collisoin

I have noticed there is a problem maybe with unit collisoin, maybe this is because of the hard code of M2tw kingdoms, but it seems that there is no penatration of Heibeii cav when they carge enemy archers, they hit the first row and then just stop

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: Unit Collisoin

That unit will not be in-game after the next patch (as we are redoing the standard roster), although I believe that specific issue has to do with the unit's mass and charge stat being too low. I would check, but I don't currently have those files anymore and, like I said, they will be gone next patch.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

is theree plans on fizing unit mass and what not that affects unit penatratyion and colisoin?

Collision and penetration are better, but don't expect lightly armed horsemen to overrun too many things. That's what actual heavy/shock cavalry are for.

I know i am not a noob to TW games but light cav should still be able to destroy or penetrate archers,

Light cavalry will take care of light missile troops, but will have a tougher time against heavier missile soldiers due to their upgraded armor stats.

ok cause i had Hei bei cave charge volunter bows from the side and they just stopped like they hit the wall lol it was funny

I know, you've mentioned that, but I have been referring to the upcoming patch.

ok thanks for letting me know

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    ok thanks for letting me know
    Alright, this is getting a bit out of hand that I need to address this.

One, this forum is not a instant-messaging chat room. If they reply to you, there is no need for you to say 'ok'. One-word responses are not welcome in forums.

Two, there is no need for 'I am not a noob to TW games'. No one insulted you, and there is no need to vent hate here.

Three, there is no need to double post either. Simply edit your messages if you have something new to say.

Also, these are not suggestions, these are requests. I have already said this to you many times, and each time you have ignored them. If you don't wish to follow them, don't post. Simple as that.

I was not venting hate by using the term noob.