View Poll Results: Should the world be boycotting Sweden?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Shame on them.

5 29.41%
  • No. They deserve a second chance. No matter how racist they are.

12 70.59%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Afrophobic hate crimes on the rise in Sweden

Default Re: Afrophobic hate crimes on the rise in Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Racist bollocks. I think most decent Swedes wouldn't fall for such nonsense in order to excuse such behaviour.
    Unless they go outside their suburban neighborhood...

God-Emperor of Mankind's Avatar Apperently I protect

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Racist bollocks. I think most decent Swedes wouldn't fall for such nonsense in order to excuse such behaviour.
    Well he isn't incorrect. Many of them are poor and uneducated. While in the past a person with such a background could have made a living, these days there is only a slim chance. The state simply can't handle them anymore. So the poor will remain poor and outside the swedish society. Many of the kids will remain poor and outside the society and life of crime and trouble-making is usually the path they take.
    Problems such as this is the reason why the far-right is growing. It's not because swedes are going in that direction but it's more due to being tired to be told to shut up about it and the far-right are the only ones talking about it. And of course the other parties rather then go head-to-head with this and debate the issues, they rather turn to petty personal attacks to try and deflect the issue.
    This might sound like it's us swedes ganging up on poor immigrants, that's not the case. Even the immigrants are being told to shut up about it which causes further resentment because they only want to make things better as well for themselves and other immigrants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    That's however what Adar and God Emperor of Mankind are reporting. The latter is from Malmo. I wonder if he'd be happy to move to the Rosengaard or Kroksbäck neighbourhoods or even have a simple walk there.
    It's either all of us are racist or someone else is in denial.
    Oh having a walk through Rosengård or Krokbäck during the day is no problem. Evenings and nights however is another thing tho. No place you would want to go alone through.
    Still there is an area in Malmö that is actually worse called Seved, you shouldn't walk there in broad daylight.

Quote Originally Posted by God-Emperor of Mankind View Post
    Well he isn't incorrect. Many of them are poor and uneducated. While in the past a person with such a background could have made a living, these days there is only a slim chance. The state simply can't handle them anymore. So the poor will remain poor and outside the swedish society. Many of the kids will remain poor and outside the society and life of crime and trouble-making is usually the path they take.
    Problems such as this is the reason why the far-right is growing. It's not because swedes are going in that direction but it's more due to being tired to be told to shut up about it and the far-right are the only ones talking about it. And of course the other parties rather then go head-to-head with this and debate the issues, they rather turn to petty personal attacks to try and deflect the issue.
    This might sound like it's us swedes ganging up on poor immigrants, that's not the case. Even the immigrants are being told to shut up about it which causes further resentment because they only want to make things better as well for themselves and other immigrants.

So if we increase welfare problem solved? Sweden already has ridiculous amounts of welfare

Oh having a walk through Rosengård or Krokbäck during the day is no problem. Evenings and nights however is another thing tho. No place you would want to go alone through.
    Still there is an area in Malmö that is actually worse called Seved, you shouldn't walk there in broad daylight.
    Pussies. People should be talking to eachother and getting on with their ordinary lives, not listening to scare stories from here today, gone tomorrow politicians.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Border Patrol View Post
    Racist bollocks like integrating immigrants into the rest of society? Maybe Europe should look to the United States to see how to handle mass immigration. During the bigger immigration waves there is tension and fear of being overtaken by the immigrants, but they always integrate into society and simply become 'American'.
    They sing all-american songs in superbowl commercials brought to you by Coke, but they are much more respresented in a prsion system that puts more people away than Stalin.

And all that other jazz.
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    we can safely say that a % of those 130 were Houthi/Iranian militants that needed to be stopped unfortunately

Border Patrol's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yeah tell us again how repressed and ostracized the Germans, Irish and Chinese are again Thorn. I would love to hear your oh so experienced and non-condescending opinion on the goings on of a country you apparently know little about.
    Proud Nerdimus Maximus of the Trench Coat Mafia.

Adar's Avatar Just doing it
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    So if we increase welfare problem solved? Sweden already has ridiculous amounts of welfare
    They already got money. The issue is that an employer in Sweden got a lot of responsibility and a hard time firing incompetent workers. So in general you will not hire anyone who may be untrustworthy and that mean that only people with references and a good attitude get hired. If you visit Stockholm or Malmö you will notice that this include a huge amount of immigrants as well. But those immigrants are almost as segregated from the problematic immigrants as everyone else in Sweden. So essentially you need to differentiate the immigrants into at least four categories.

Assimilated immigrants: Immigrants who's children speak fluent Swedish and they themselves live a normal life in good neighbourhoods.

Semi-integrated immigrants: People with employment and a good contact with Swedish society. But living in segregated areas and often the victims of attacks by youth gangs. Some parents got excellent control over their children while other have lost control and got children in the youth gangs. In many cases the children are actually less integrated than their parents.

Segregated immigrants: People who've essentially set up their own communities inside Sweden and actively try to enforce their traditional customs. Usually live off welfare or government projects. Are generally not active in violent crime are a major obstacle to integration as they try to minimize interaction between "their" members and Swedish society. Most politicians except Nalin Pekgul (female Social Democrat) tend to ignore this issue as it is not apparent to the average voter and several parties even got leading members who care little for the politics but instead try to buy influence by bartering votes from the segregated voters.

Career criminals: Criminal families who've moved from the Balkans or Middle East. This thread is essentially about one of those gangs attacking a black guy.

Increasing welfare makes it easier for people to stay segregated or outside the local economy so increasing welfare won't help. What we need is incentives for people to integrate and have their children become successful in school.

God-Emperor of Mankind's Avatar Apperently I protect

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    This is not a issue about more welfare, it's already pushed to the limit of collapse.
    What we need is the ability to teach these people swedish, teach them our ways, provide their children with the high level of swedish education that we were known for in the past(a recent survey showed that swedish schools has gone from top of the world to rock bottom instead).
    But there is no abilty right now and throwing more money at the immigrants won't fix their problems.

At relatively young ages with minimal quotas it would be possible, but with any substantial influx it's an impossibility. For proper assimilation you need to almost completely strip immigrants of their identities and engage them with heavy reeducation. Anything less and they will congregate as aliens and create massive social problems for the state. Sweden is too soft. Everybody else is pretty soft too, but Sweden seems to be extra soft.
    Once a political decision has been reached to proceed with internal disturbances in Syria, CIA is prepared, and SIS (MI6) will attempt to mount minor sabotage and coup de main [sic] incidents within Syria, working through contacts with individuals. Incidents should not be concentrated in Damascus. [A] necessary degree of fear, [...] frontier incidents and [staged] border clashes [will] provide a pretext for intervention. The CIA and SIS should use [...] capabilities in both psychological and action fields to augment tension. [Funding should be provided for a] Free Syria Committee [and arms should be supplied to] political factions with paramilitary or other actionist capabilities.
    ~ Joint US-UK leaked Intelligence Document, 1957

Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Border Patrol View Post
    Yeah tell us again how repressed and ostracized the Germans, Irish and Chinese are again Thorn. I would love to hear your oh so experienced and non-condescending opinion on the goings on of a country you apparently know little about.
    Typical TWC I love my popular opinions over unpopular facts commentary.

Tell me again how immigration hundred + years ago of white europeans into a european culture compares to the blown up immigration problems in Europe? Tell me how there where no problems with Irish, Germans or Chinese for that matter back then?. Tell me how modern day hispanic immigration is not allot more comparable to immigration in Europe?

Oh thats right. You represent popular opinions. You dont have to answer contently, like the rest of this increasingly crappy site.

I leave you Border Patrol personally with this:

"The power of the culture industry's ideology is such that conformity has replaced consciousness. The order that springs from it is never confronted with what it claims to be or with the real interests of human beings. Order, however, is not good in itself. It would be so only as a good order. The fact that the culture industry is oblivious to this and extols order in abstracto, bears witness to the impotence and untruth of the messages it conveys. While it claims to lead the perplexed, it deludes them with false conflicts which they are to exchange for their own. It solves conflicts for them only in appearance, in a way that they can hardly be solved in their real lives."

Adorno
    Last edited by Thorn777; February 12, 2014 at 05:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    we can safely say that a % of those 130 were Houthi/Iranian militants that needed to be stopped unfortunately

"When you have to rely on quotes from long dead philosophers to sound politically intelligent, your politics probably aren't very intelligent" -War lord 2014.

Holger Danske's Avatar Comes Limitis

Meh, why care? I find it hilarious that Sweden is facing increasing problems with immigrants/muslims...

Border Patrol's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Thorn777 View Post
    Typical TWC I love my popular opinions over unpopular facts commentary.

Tell me again how immigration hundred + years ago of white europeans into a european culture compares to the blown up immigration problems in Europe? Tell me how there where no problems with Irish, Germans or Chinese for that matter back then?. Tell me how modern day hispanic immigration is not allot more comparable to immigration in Europe?

Oh thats right. You represent popular opinions. You dont have to answer contently, like the rest of this increasingly crappy site.
    What about modern Hispanics? I am Hispanic. No plans on murdering my neighbors as of yet. But then that would mean I don't fit into your nice little stereotypes, wouldn't it? What 'fact' is it you're saying exactly? Because all I'm seeing is your usual "Lol capitalism sux and Americans are stupid" lines. Shockingly enough a nation whose government was founded by immigrants and populated in increasingly larger proportions by other immigrant groups is fairly good at coping with this very subject.
    Proud Nerdimus Maximus of the Trench Coat Mafia.

A common argument for why France and Britain should open up their borders is because they had colonial empires. What sin are Swedes being forced to repent for?
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Davius's Avatar Senator

Ahhhh TWC; where the suffix "phobe" is added to any ethnicity and used to try to shame.

oh and a boycot poll? Ugh.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

The most worrysome part of Sweden nowadays, speaking from an outsiders perspective on the many impulses we get from our neighbors across the border, is that both the media and government have developed an seemingly complete inability to discuss the issues in a dignified manner. Any attempt of doing so seems to drown in a sea of personal attacks and media character assassinations. It seems fear of the mighty accusing finger of racism have stunned any rational objections to what is going on.

Disagreeing with immigration policies is not racism. And you don't have to be far right wing to discuss weather or not the current policies are working.

No wonder you get Neo Nazi s in your country when it's full of Somali Low life , I work sometimes in Sweden and it's interesting that every single Somalian I have ever met or heard about , is involved in criminal activities . Note that I say Somali not black , I met plenty of black people who don't have anything specific binding them , you know people as every other . But the Somalis and gypsies , jesus in christ ....

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    A common argument for why France and Britain should open up their borders is because they had colonial empires. What sin are Swedes being forced to repent for?
    The commercial colonialism of that tyranny called Flat Pack furniture under the banner IKEA. Sweden's equivalent of the East Indian Trading Company. Now, they don't need to go outside Sweden to employ large numbers of their international DIY slaves on low wages and have their smiling faces in the IKEA catalogue.

Lord Baratheon's Avatar Decanus

It's been so long since I've posted in the mudpit... and this thread is the embodiment of all the reasons why. Honestly reddit and tumblr are put to shame here. Are we thinking of the same Sweden, right? The Sweden with probably one of the most "progressive" and permissive (and thats me putting it politely) attitutes to race and culture in all of Europe? They are racist? Who isn't racist if Sweden is for God's sake? Or is it just constant "progression" with you people, constantly defining people as "racist" and "privileged" until they voluntarily march the path of degeneracy and self-destruction? Thats how it works isnt it, create an imaginary "facist" enemy as reasoning for the further pushing of the agenda, and more importantly, protect yourelf from any backlash or criticism.

And that poll, whoa, I'm done, I am sooo done

I think I will find more sanity on /pol/, yes really.
    Remember, remember, the third of september, the Rome II treason and plot. I know of no reason why pre-order treason should ever be forgot.

What we need is the ability to teach these people swedish, teach them our ways, provide their children with the high level of swedish education that we were known for in the past(a recent survey showed that swedish schools has gone from top of the world to rock bottom instead).
    It'd be much more cost and time effective to skip the "teach them our ways" tag line and just educate the natives.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast