Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Fixes for SS6.4- DO NOT POST ANY BUGS IN HERE

Default Re: Bug Fixes for SS6.4- DO NOT POST ANY BUGS IN HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Melooo182 View Post
    BGR V is not compatible because this bugfix compilation includes changes in the trait and ancillary triggers that depend on changes done in the campaign script, since BGR V overwrites the campaign script completely these altered triggers will not function properly and will possibly cause CTD.
    alright, so your version of NHA doesnt work with BGRV either? just with IV ? Sorry for the noobish questions, i'm new to SS

Okay thank you very much mister Doge

I would love to try this bug fix for Stainless Steel but when I extract with 7zip to the mods folder the entire operation fails. 7Zip reports that it cannot open output file, same error on all 472 files. Any ideas as to what I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Vacomagi View Post
    I would love to try this bug fix for Stainless Steel but when I extract with 7zip to the mods folder the entire operation fails. 7Zip reports that it cannot open output file, same error on all 472 files. Any ideas as to what I need to do?Edit: Nevermind apparently a permission issue, I just extracted to desktop, then copied over to and overwrote the files. One question though, with Devastation enabled will it go away after a certain amount of time or is it permanent? Hopefully it clears up after time as it should.

Im such a noob, see quote above please. Thx.

corrupt download? try downloading the bugfix again.
    it may also be windows's UAC annoying? check the threads about UAC in this same Tech Support subforum.

Devastation is disabled by default. If you enable it, it should clear up as it should.

Those are probably unintentional changes ie bugs caused by the bugfix, will check and fix for next version.

I could swear that the devastated tile effect does appear when armies roam enemy land.
    can you specify a bit more about what isn't working.
    maybe the negative effects might not be correctly calibrated or something.

Hi Melooo182 could not you would like to add to your bug fix compilation Soulston AI option

Yeah I suppose that's possible, would only need to edit a bit the one from Titanium

I use SS 6.4 + your bugfix compilation(2tpy) + speedmorale mod + your viva la rebellion....Did u change the requirements for castle/city requirements? I noticed in late campaign its much more simple to upgrade especially castles to fotresses, also cities.(much lower requirement of population) The Cpu takes advantages of this and builds a huge amount of fotresses.....(citadel pop requirement is 9000, instead of SS which was something like 22.500 or so)

edit: Seems to be an issue/feature? of the 2TPY I tested it without 2tpy and pop requirements are the old ones...How can this be fixed? wi would like to use 2tpy

I know on this thread should no bugs posted, but since i already posted here something i would like to inform u, that the city of Hamburg should be placed on the nortern riverside and not on the southern! U already fixed the location of Königsberg/Twangste so maybe u can adjust this location in a future release ( I guess it would be simpler to just relocate the river south) evidence: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg...mburg_1600.jpg
    Last edited by InsaneAbacus; December 18, 2014 at 07:38 AM.
    "See, when you carry the two over, it turns out you owe me another hundred florins."

Hmmm this confirms what Vacomagi was saying, there is something wrong in the 2TPY submod that apparently renders the descr_settlement_mechanics.xml unusable, probably making the game use vanilla values.

EDIT:
    Here is a fix for the issue
    also income reduction is now just 25% in opposite of previous of 50%
    ADDENDUM 3
    install it last over all previous addendums

Pop requirements seem to be ajusted, but might noticed another isse with the installation of addendum no 3. Prior to it growrate in Genua was positiv, I guess +2 or +2,5 % now its -2 %

I wish I could attach a picture but I can't get one online....I will reinstall SS just to bes sure i did not make a failure

edit: -2 % was already on normal SS so there is no problem....
    Last edited by InsaneAbacus; December 18, 2014 at 01:17 PM.
    "See, when you carry the two over, it turns out you owe me another hundred florins."

Hello Melooo182,

Is army upkeep also cut half with 2TPY?

Thanks...

Upkeep is still as high as in 1TPY cause changing these would require to edit the whole EDU thus limiting greatly the 2TPY submod compatibility, with Addedum3 the income reduction was lowered to just 25% to counter this a bit.

Thanks Melooo182,

But, may I ask you to make another Addedum that doesn't change income?

I like long campaigns and I am using your bug fixes with 2TPY but this money issue prevents me from making multiple armies.

Thanks...

well you could just copy descr_settlement_mechanics.xml from "SS6.3/data/campaign/backup/" and paste it to "SS6.3/data/" after having activated the 2TPY submod of course.

Or edit the zz2TPY.txt in "SS6.3/data/campaign/sub/" removing the following:
    Code:
    replace data\descr_settlement_mechanics.xml with 2tpy_settlement_income.xml from:
            <factor name="SIF_FARMS">
    to:
        </factor_modifiers>

Thank you,

I will do that...

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

Hİ friend.congrats for catching bugs.i didnt know that ss6.4 had too many bugs.i would like to make a submod for ss6.4 nowadays.so u think i should make it over ur fix or vanilla?