Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Western Unit Overhaul v4.0 (Jan 26, 2015)

Default Re: Western Unit Overhaul v4.0 (Jan 26, 2015)

Also the throwing animation for them is off, the javelin disappears in their hand before they throw.

GeMiNi][SaNDy, саn you upload your sources animations, i want to use your archers in my mod?

lepton, these are not mine. They were present in DLV BB long before me. I simply made the models that work with them (with extra bones). They were created by someone here on twc. I can't remember who exactly, you can easily find out. Its open source, you can simply download the animation files from any mod that uses them. It then becomes a matter of having the models and assigning the right animations in the modeldb file. As for my models, you can use them as you like.

Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by GeMiNi][SaNDy View Post
    lepton, these are not mine. They were present in DLV BB long before me. I simply made the models that work with them (with extra bones). They were created by someone here on twc. I can't remember who exactly, you can easily find out. Its open source, you can simply download the animation files from any mod that uses them. It then becomes a matter of having the models and assigning the right animations in the modeldb file. As for my models, you can use them as you like.
    Sandy
    thanks for the reply, but the problem is that DLW use packed animation and unpacker damage them when unpacking, so it is essential source animations in uncompressed form, so that I was able to integrate them into my mod, but it was already my problems to find them.
    What about your mod and models -- many thanks, great work.... and sorry for my english

I understand now. Banzai's animations can still be found here.

You can also use Modeller's Toolbox to fully unpack animations from any mod. I used it to unpack DLV animations. You can use it to repack the animations back in after making necessary changes. It is a life-saver. I used it to add Marka horse animations.

Sandy

I understand now. Banzai's animations can still be found here.

Sandy
    Many-many-many thanks. Exactly that i looking for!

download link Banzai animations now here

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: Western Unit Overhaul v3.0

Imported Marka horses. Many new textures for horse barding/caparisons for most factions. Below is the clash of English and French knights. As there is no way to match a knight to a horse, i have to make textures very general with some faction-specific color combinations and nonspecific symbols. The idea is to make battlefield more colorful, while keeping general units distinct from other knights. I should release v4.0 around these weekends.

Knights Preview

The ones k/t pointed out are really good. However, they may look a little too professional for 12-13th century Scottish troops. As for myself, I do not plan to make any in the near future.

Sandy
    Sandy do you need those Order Horses as well?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post

It was a realy hard task to manage the head gear eye wholes to be exactly over eyes!!!
    The barded suit has 10 fixes comparing to original MARKA one!

CAUTION:
    The Credits must incude:
    Rusichi MARKA team: Horses models.
    Leif Erikson : Black stalion
    Paradamed : Head coif
    Anthonius II : Final model, model fixes and adjustments.
    I could not use Dome's horse skins because I can not give what is NOT mine.
    The pack includes 6 horses with 4 tunics.
    So by changing the tunics skins each unit's horses can have 4 unique tunics.
    Leif Erikson's black Stalion with the Order tunic.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

AnthoniusII, I have stopped working on this mod for now. I am focusing on my another mod of my own separate from DLV. This change alone wouldn't justify a new version. However, it could be part of a bigger update sometime in the future. I appreciate your input. If you could send me the files, I will certainly include it in the future.

Sandy

I use Modeller's Toolbox ... and now i have cool archers in my mod:

Many thanks for information

Nice to see them in action! All the best in your modding.

Sandy

where is Serbian kingdom?

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Knight 1389 View Post
    where is Serbian kingdom?
    This is only a unit overhaul submod, Serbia isn't even in the mod this is a submod for. Though if your interested ferrum aeternum has Serbia and its rather enjoyable with Stevie the conquerors submod.

What an awesome submod! Too bad the muslim units don't receive the same love, but your work is very much appreciated. There is a bug though, the moors' peasant crossbowmen have floating crossbows, I'm not sure if it's the same with other crossbowmen who don't use custom animations. How could this be fixed?

EDIT: Not just crossbowmen, but bedouin archers too, and I suppose all other muslim missile units?
    Last edited by SRACon17; September 10, 2015 at 11:07 AM.

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

AnthoniusII, I have stopped working on this mod for now. I am focusing on my another mod of my own separate from DLV. This change alone wouldn't justify a new version. However, it could be part of a bigger update sometime in the future. I appreciate your input. If you could send me the files, I will certainly include it in the future.

Sandy
    Are you working on Blood and Roses or other project?

Quote Originally Posted by tomySVK View Post
    Are you working on Blood and Roses or other project?
    I am making 14th century units for my mod right now. Many parts can be utilized for 15th century units in Blood and Roses later on. I have already made 3 tiers of armour models for B&R, its the hardest part. The rest is just making small modifications on top of them. Right now, I am waiting for a launchable campaign map.

Sandy

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

whow, didn´t expect this
    eagerly awaiting some pictures, when things are in place

_Tartaros_,

I promised a preview by end of this year.

Sandy

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Sounds amazing as you are talented modder Will you include only western part of Europe, or do you plan something bigger? I´m looking forward to preview

For the city models for your mod check this link and the post n. 4:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...gn-Map-Preview

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Hey Sandy, any news about your mod?