Thread: How do find out how many regions you hold ?

Default How do find out how many regions you hold ?

Im a newb
    I probably being dopey and blind.
    Also is it good to eliminate factions. This is my first time play campaign and i doubt that i will take over Jerusalem.
    How many regions do i need. I attacked scotland the british isles and i really want to eliminate Denmark but it has taken forever but i really hate them. But there empire was massive - i guess this is was a mistake because now Portugal their allies r attacking me.
    Where should i attack next ?

Default Re: How do find out how many regions you hold ?

Press "O," or click on that little shield with your faction's logo on it. It will bring up a screen that includes lots of information, including how many regions you currently hold (including a division into cities and castles) and your victory conditions.

Eliminating factions is fine, unless you want to keep them around for some reason.

How many regions you need depends on which faction you are, and whether you're playing a long or short campaign.
    ೋღ☃ღೋ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~you are a beautiful strong Catholic monarch~ ~
    ~ ~who don’t need no communion with Rome~ ~

Biarchus

As a side note: After a faction dies beeing in war with you, you stay in the state of war forever. Meaning it lowers your reputation over time. That's why sometimes "vassaling" becomes a good option(tho I still don't like it and prefere to kill off enemies).

Who are you playing as?

Quote Originally Posted by Nzg View Post
    As a side note: After a faction dies beeing in war with you, you stay in the state of war forever. Meaning it lowers your reputation over time. That's why sometimes "vassaling" becomes a good option(tho I still don't like it and prefere to kill off enemies).

Who are you playing as?
    I didn't know taht you would stay at war if they are dead. Now I understand why it it satrts to get harder to keep your reputation after you killed some factions and you aren't at war with anyone