Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Europa Universalis IV Multiplayer Game III

Default Re: Europa Universalis IV Multiplayer Game III

Lesson learned, never under any circumstances help Ynen do anything. He'll you over as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

As someone who has read these threads for about a year now, my response to all this Ynen "treachery" is...no Sherlock

Gone 2 the Celts's Avatar Primicerius

To defeat Ynen, you must befriend him. To befriend Ynen, you must be him. But only Ynen can be Ynen, unless Ynen has a twin also named Ynen that has access to his EU4.

This has been Prophetic Statements with Andrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Bohannon View Post
    I'm actually quite fond of Egyptian mythology. I'm quite fond of anything with golden penises, really.

Ynen kick ass and Swiss support him (with money ofc)! Long live Russian emperor in the North!

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Prustria with Ynen was a raging success, I entirely trust Ynen (when he's weaker than me).

Quote Originally Posted by Pat89 View Post
    So apparently, Germany decided to betray Hungary this session. Forcing me to side with his primary enemy France. The dispute is mostly over Lithuania: with the destruction of the polish empire, Hungary provided a large army, alongside Sweden and Russia. Brandenburg at the time also provided a few men. Due to this coalition, Brandenburg was able to make force a personal union on Lithuania, promising all who helped him a chunk of it ones he would have inherited it. Once that happened, Russia got a big chunk of land as first coalition member and was thus able to release Lithuania as vassal. Sweden and Hungary didn't get anything at all. Germany claims that he doesn't owe me anything because he also helped me fight the Ottomans.

The foolish German ruler however fails to realise that if I hadn't helped him in the early game to get Southern Germany, he wouldn't have had it at all. At the time there was a super-Bavaria which I could have diplo-vassalised, meaning that all of Southern Germany would have been mine. Instead I left them alone and fought them in several wars, eventually allowing Germany to take it. To top it all off, Germany refused to help his ally hold the throne of the Holy Roman Empire and ones again favoured Russia instead. This case has been brought to the Hungarian tribunal, and unanimously, the council members agreed that Germany's betrayal should be punished. A new ally was found in the French, who had proven to resist German aggression in the past.

Germany will burn for their arrogance. Glory to Hungary-Austria-Bohemia-Greece-Bulgaria-Poland-Ukraine!
    I recall fighting several wars against Poland-Lithuania without you and saving your ass on at least one occasion. If you think you have rights to Lithuanian land based on support I demand Turkey as recompensation for my help against the Ottomans. I squatted your rebels spending half my manpower pool at some point. Also, the Emperor title will never stay with a nation for longer than one monarch. The Empire must grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    I too am peeved that Germany has reneged on their promise of Lithuanian spoils. I even offered monetary compensation and was refused. Without us you'd never have beaten the Poland-Lithuanian alliance.
    Scandinavia can actually get some Lithuanian land as long as it doesnt rape borders. What you suggested would have made Musty cry.

Quote Originally Posted by IZob View Post
    This must be the first time in, I don't know how long - Ynen actually pvping against his friends. For realsy.

Usually Ynen and friends are ganking Goro, or some other person. Not everyone is always involved and its not always a direct gank (ergo a war) - sometimes the gank is passive, i.e.: blocking off expansion though "peaceful border deals" that are enforced by: "Do what I say, or die" threats. And then, giving the gank target the cold shoulder - not helping them when they are attacked and needing assistance.

Anyway, this game got a lot more interesting
    It doesn't matter Izob. If I stay true to my friends everyone yells I am a dirty ganker and once I actually betray and fight them because its better for me I am apparantly also doing it wrong. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciabhán View Post
    Lesson learned, never under any circumstances help Ynen do anything. He'll you over as soon as the opportunity presents itself.
    As everyone should, really. It would make for more fun game. Also, I am just roleplaying Germany here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gone 2 the Celts View Post
    To defeat Ynen, you must befriend him. To befriend Ynen, you must be him. But only Ynen can be Ynen, unless Ynen has a twin also named Ynen that has access to his EU4.

This has been Prophetic Statements with Andrew.
    This is so deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrucci View Post
    Ynen kick ass and Swiss support him (with money ofc)! Long live Russian emperor in the North!
    Swiss banking ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Archduke Greens View Post
    Prustria with Ynen was a raging success, I entirely trust Ynen (when he's weaker than me).
    Never trust people stronger than you.

Also, Germany wants to formally state its allegiance to the glorious Komintern.
    ''Holy hell that Scythe is overpowerd! Death should be nerfed!''

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

The French glorious troops of awesomedom are being mobilised due to the current geopolitical situation. Ministry of Defence has also submitted a petition for military reforms and buildup. With the embracement of defensive doctrines, the French leaders now want the armed forces to properly represent the power of France.

French ministry of foreign relations also reports that due to Russia's aggressions against the Crimea, we will not sell you weapons of mass destruction at the previously agreed discount.

Finlander's Avatar ★Absolutely Fin-bulous★
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Border Patrol View Post
    Glory to Rossiya. Stronkest income by a large margin and 400k manpower.
    Wow this is an interesting map! Any chance someone could tell which factions were played by who? Also, is that Japan in the East Coast? Who is that in the Middle America?

• Son of MasterBigAb; • Father of St. PolycarpeKahvipannuRadboudMhaedrosGeMiNi][SaNDy
    FlinnUndyingNephalimKAM 2150
    Charerg

Players: Spain - Cryers, owns South America and South Italy, GB - Ciciro owns North America too,
    Abbs France, own Mexico too, Ynen Germany (weird green color in Europe), Poach Scandinavia, Muscovy Borders Patrol/Greens, Japan - Mark, Persia Musty, Mega Hungaria Pat and Swiss me.
    Austria, Ottomans and Netherlands and Aragon died.

Quote Originally Posted by Finlander View Post
    Wow this is an interesting map! Any chance someone could tell which factions were played by who? Also, is that Japan in the East Coast? Who is that in the Middle America?
    Its also in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ynen View Post
    Seeing as there are 2-3 sessions left in our current game, I figured it was time to make the next thread so we can start shouting how awesome we can be as our chosen nation.

The game will be every Sunday 19:00-22:00 UK time and we will use the Conquest of Paradise DLC with the latest beta patch, whichever that is at the time.

Player list:
    Japan - Nelon
    Muscowy - Border Patrol
    Qara Qoyunlu (or whatever)-->Persia - Musthavename
    Brandenburg-->Prussia-->Germany - Ynen
    England-->Great Britain - Ciciro
    Hungary-Austria - Pat89
    Sweden - Poach
    Inca
    - Gone 2 the Celts
    Ottomans - Apple Dropped. Open for others.
    Castille-->Spain - Cryers
    Burgundy-->Netherlands -
    Austria -
    Mike92574
    France - Abbs

Players left: 11
    Brilliant math ,the one we used in our banking system. Nine players on the list , one missing and you sum up on eleven.

NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

About Swiss Sahara obviously.

@Ynen: is that all you can say? I didnt help you stomp Poland as fast as you wanted? I was only involved in two or three big wars against them, one of them being to save your rear end as Poland had a mission to kill you. But sure, if you don't give me what you promised me when we agreed to partition Poland, I'll have to help myself.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I think this sums up the french this game.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

Quote Originally Posted by Ciciro View Post
    I think this sums up the french this game.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    You missed the part where I sank the Royal Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat89 View Post
    @Ynen: is that all you can say? I didnt help you stomp Poland as fast as you wanted? I was only involved in two or three big wars against them, one of them being to save your rear end as Poland had a mission to kill you. But sure, if you don't give me what you promised me when we agreed to partition Poland, I'll have to help myself.
    I see large parts of poland in your possession. Also, if you want to break with me over 4 provinces then we shouldn't have been allies in the first place.
    Last edited by Ynen; April 29, 2014 at 02:13 PM.

It started with that you only wanted Podlasie. Then you wanted to keep Kiev too with an ugly thin line towards it. Then you wanted to give me one province only in return for another. And now you just take it all. We had a deal and you broke it, that's why I broke the alliance.

You also kept on to 2 provinces that we had agreed that were mine. Breslau en Leczysa.

Germans just don't belong on the steppes, go away.

And I don't even own Leczysa yet btw.