Thread: Would anyone still happen to have a copy of my Replay Folder?

Default Would anyone still happen to have a copy of my Replay Folder?

Hello gentlemen,

I've recently been contacted by someone from my clan, who would very much like to obtain my replay folder. I recall uploading it to the RTW MP section of TWC before I stopped playing in late 2012. As such, this place seemed like a logical place to start. I tried contacting an old friend who is into admin business here, but it seems that any thread ever started by myself was deleted for mysterious reasons.

I take it that is also why someone had to re-post the CWB rules, which is good. RTW MP without CWB is not RTW MP, and a creature that calls such a game RTW is not a gamer. Kudos to you, RTW Fan, for Reposting.

To get back to the subject: If anyone that downloaded said Replay library (I use the term library because it also contained the collections of five tournament players from the 2004 - 2007 period) is still around, I would be very glad if someone could provide me with them. My old computer has long since given up on life, and everyone I ever trained (sent them to all trainees I had, in the hope that they could learn something) seems to have somehow misplaced them.

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Would anyone still happen to have a copy of my Replay Folder?

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|10|Darklord_Max View Post
    I tried contacting an old friend who is into admin business here, but it seems that any thread ever started by myself was deleted for mysterious reasons.
    If you tried using search function or find your posts/ threads you started links from your profile, know that TWC search function is broken, better try on google, using site:twcenter.net to show just results from this site and any keywords you remember

Do people still play Rome then?

No.