Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Viva la Rebellion! - Re-emerging Factions for SS6.4 - Oct 28 2016 update

Default Re: Viva la Rebellion! - Re-emerging Factions for SS6.4 - Mar 18 2014 update

Could you elaborate a bit more?

Was that on Early or Late era campaign?

Do you mean the normal faction emerge or viva la rebelion re-emerge?

were all these conditions met?:
    - There is a crusade to either Riga, Vilnius, Frankfurt or Vienna
    - The Inquisition event has already happened (around 1225-1230)
    - Palanga or Riga were rioting and under control of a non catholic faction
    - Also if Riga is the crusade target then the TO cannot emerge at Riga to avoid risk of CTD

Hmm I think I will replace Riga for Thorn, that should make it a little less complex. Also will allow to re-emerge if Poland is the owner of the settlement

Default Re: Viva la Rebellion! - Re-emerging Factions for SS6.4 - Mar 18 2014 update

1) Early Era Campaign

2) turn 90 ""Teutonic Order Emerge Script"" normal faction emerge

Historic article comes out. Army is not coming.

Ah that must be the Historic Event of the foundation of the Teutonic Order, the Inquisition event which is the one that spawns them in the Baltic is around turn 125-130

@Robert_Baratheon: I checked the trait triggers and all seem to be correct, that's really weird, cant figure out why a regular general would get that trait. Could you post the content of civil_unrest_traits_triggers.txt located in the submod folder?
    Last edited by Melooo182; April 01, 2014 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melooo182 View Post
    Ah that must be the Historic Event of the foundation of the Teutonic Order, the Inquisition event which is the one that spawns them in the Baltic is around turn 125-130
    Ohh sorry teutonic order came (turn 126)

Sure thing.

But just in case to be clear, that wasn't a regular general, I'm 90% sure that was a rebel general I bribed into my faction.
    Attached Files Attached Files

oh well i'll have to exclude slave faction from the triggers then.

btw was that general so beefed up when you bribed him? pretty good stats...except for loyalty xD
    Last edited by Melooo182; April 05, 2014 at 12:29 PM.

When I was playing as the Byzantines in the late era campaign and the Mongols eradicated the Khwarazmians, I received 3 notifications that their leader died and it would keep saying that their faction died after each turn for awhile (It ceases after 5 turns or so).

Well that faction leader death event spam is a SS6.4 bug, can find a fix here

Ah, sorry for the false accusation. Guess I should've tried it out before putting sub mods in.

no problem man

lolllllll..... I am nearly laughing to death since I see your new avatar, Melooo What's the problem, men?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Roster/page21
    I have just seen you have commented in this sub. IS THIS RE-NEW SKINS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR VIVA RE-EMERGE?
    Last edited by minhnd6789; April 06, 2014 at 07:09 AM.

Haven't tested for compatibility but is guess it should be fine, btw i'm almost sure The Steel Crescent has most if not all of these models already.

xD such republic very serene

Indeed. But The steel crescent have to Disable Real Recruitment. Basicly, i dont like that sound.

I will try ''My new Komnenian/Khwaraz Unit Roster'' sub when I have time

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

I must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Melooo182 again
    Last edited by +Marius+; May 01, 2014 at 04:47 PM.

News

I will merge the Viva La Rebelion Expanded module with my other submod Kingdoms, Empires and Republics, as they make much more sense together and they are starting to overlap some aspects...So this means this Viva La Rebelion submod is pretty much done and unless other bugs arises I wont need to update it anymore

Cheers

Melooo, I've had a problem after installing Viva la rebelion and kindoms, empires... expanded pack (after a clean install with your bugfix 1.2, no watchtowers, savage and longer assimilation activate). In turn 18 with Castille, in the middle of a crusade, the game freezes (no CTD) if I either attack a moorish army or I pass the turn (it freezes at the french turn).

I've left it on its own for 30 min but it didn't move on.

do you have a savegame prior to the freeze?, if so send it to me, will check that up

Great mode! Is it compatible with BGR V? I tested it but it didn't work..

TBH I don't know, never have used that mod, it all depends what BGRV changed in the EDU and regions...if a unit or region internal name is changed then it will not work.

Exactly how it didn't work? when setting up your game with SMM, it crashed at launch or during the campaign?
    Last edited by Melooo182; June 11, 2014 at 02:38 PM.

I just loaded through the ss4 launcher savageAI, bgr V, normal event speed and really bad ai system. I started with england and with some cheats i destroyed scotland. Then i left some settlements in scotland to rebel but the fanction didn re-emerge.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast