Thread: Almost perfect (Desperate mod request)

Icon5 Almost perfect (Desperate mod request)

I've been trying to tweak some things for several months where I can and just seem to have no luck. I got the Assembly Kit and TEd, which I couldn't for the life of me figure out. So, I found tutorials on how to use them which said I needed a multi-mod tool program, ESF editor and/or pack file manager to mod anything. This didn't make any sense to me, because I thought that since CA released official modding tools that I would be able to mod with them. I yielded and downloaded these programs anyway and can't for the life of me figure them out, either. My game is almost exactly where I want it with already released mods from other modders.

My request is for a version of the Vragos general skills tree that works with the Ikko Ikki generals and an alteration to the Ikko Ikki staring province specialties. Echizen from Artisans to Blacksmith and Kaga from Blacksmith to Iron Mine. Or perhaps part of an existing mod that allows for you to choose your province specialties in the specialty construction slot, but converted from the mod version of those buildings to vanilla. Either the changes themselves or very concise (as I seem to be too daft for what's already been supplied) directions on how to do it myself would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by TwelveStep; February 02, 2014 at 05:50 PM.

Blopwerth III's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Almost perfect (Desperate mod request)

I'm sorry, but my area of expertise (If I even have one) is in RTW.
    Blopwerth III, the not-quite-emperor formerly known as Pringles VII!

(It might or might not involve copyright.)
    Pointless Norwegian flag!

I find making new general skill too tedious, but there's a mod that incorporates vragros skill mod and adds a bunch more. As for the starting specialties, that just takes too much time to explain, but it's easier than you're making it. with editsf and the savegameparser it becomes easy.

I got the tech tree mod. The guy who made it also has the other mod I want. Just waiting to see if he releases it. Thanks for responding, though, guys.