Thread: The Chat Thread (Read OP)

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: The Chat Thread (Read OP)

Sure, completely unrelated.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by ☩Lord Inquisitor Derpy Hooves☩ View Post
    Pfft you guys get into drunken fights? Don't you guys know how to control yourselves? That reminds me of a senior event a few weeks ago at a local movie theater where we all went to see The new Captain America and we each got a free popcorn and three free beers. I had all three beers (I started drinking early so I would miss very little of the film) and I was able to remain act like a civilized person during the film: be quiet during the film so you aren't a nuisance to everyone else. Behind my friends and I were a bunch of barbarians who were talking the entire film. When we tried getting them to be quiet they shushed us. SHUSHED US! Who does that? And their reasoning was that they were drinking. Poor reasoning. It turned out that the male shusher was our class president. So my roommate and I vowed to shush them every time we saw them (I shushed the class president as he was about to give his commencement speech during the clapping). There were three shushers and we got revenge on two because the third was not a memorable girl. She was very bland and had no distinguishable characteristics. Also a couple weeks ago the class president got stabbed.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-stabs-college-class-president-while-he-was-sleeping/
    So what's the moral of the story? When drunk , don't be a nuisance to those around you, otherwise you'll get stabbed in a completely unrelated incident.
    I think stabbing someone because they hush you in the cinema is taking things a bit far, Derps.

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    I think stabbing someone because they hush you in the cinema is taking things a bit far, Derps.
    You'll be in for a surprise when you visit California.

Citizen

As long as the surprise involve cake.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Should I watch Heavy Metal, or it it just bad?

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

^It's alright I suppose. It's just a bunch of weird little stories in some early 90s American animation.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Ciciro you must watch it. It is very metal

And as for you Pasan, blame the gods of karma

Citizen

Ciciro you must watch it. It is very metal

And as for you Pasan, blame the gods of karma
    Then I wonder what your gods of karma would do to someone who stole your girlfriend or busted up your car
    Last edited by Påsan; May 12, 2014 at 10:52 PM.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

dismemberment

Just read that Bran castle, aka "Dracula's castle" in Romania is going on sale, TWC should buy it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Fair enough about your family values preventing you from drinking, my family values prohibit me from not drinking.

Citizen

Only if it comes with hot and horny female vampires.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Quote Originally Posted by Vissewalde rex de Gerzika View Post
    Just read that Bran castle, aka "Dracula's castle" in Romania is going on sale, TWC should buy it
    Sorry to disappoint but it's not really Dracula's castle. But yeah TWC should buy it, it's a gold mine for tourism (it's the only thing you are allowed to use it for anyway). No idea why the Hapsburgs are selling it.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Citizen

They finally ran out of Aztec Gold.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    ^It's alright I suppose. It's just a bunch of weird little stories in some early 90s American animation.
    Dude, that movie's from like the year 1980...get your decades straight.

I have sympathy for Derpy Hooves; I had to call out a bunch of loud punk ass teens in a movie theater before because they wouldn't shut the hell up. I'm kind of intimidating so they did what I told them.

I haven't been in many fights before, but now that I think about it, ALL of them involved me throwing dudes off of my stupid older brother who got into said fights. I'm more of a pacifist and always have been; I don't start fights and I sure don't provoke them.

Quote Originally Posted by High Fist View Post
    Still sucks though. I can now walk into an offie and ask for a naggin and when they ask for ID I can just whip out my age card, grab the bottle, wipe their face with my dick and run away into the night.
    I'm having trouble imagining the speed at which you'd have to pull off this maneuver.

High Fist's Avatar Vicarius

At an inexorably slow speed.
    The only self-discipline you need is to finish your sandwiches

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

80s and 90s all look the same to me
    High Fist, that's how you get punks to gang rape you in an alley way. You should know better growing up in the wilderness of Cavan.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

It's wild on so many levels.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by High Fist View Post
    It's wild on so many levels.
    I'm going to Cavan, and County Cork, plus Dublin, Ireland soon enough to visit long long lost relatives on my father's side. I have the vision of peaceful hamlet cottages with fat well-fed sheep roaming around outside in the front yard. Now because of you, I also have the image of stacks of burning tires, children scavenging through piles of empty whiskey bottles for leftover alcohol, and red-haired leather-jacket-wearing biker gangs ruling the streets. Let's hope that I'm not let down at all.

Might be like that in Dublin.

Are ya actually going to Cavan? When is this trip?

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Pfft you guys get into drunken fights? Don't you guys know how to control yourselves? That reminds me of a senior event a few weeks ago at a local movie theater where we all went to see The new Captain America and we each got a free popcorn and three free beers. I had all three beers (I started drinking early so I would miss very little of the film) and I was able to remain act like a civilized person during the film: be quiet during the film so you aren't a nuisance to everyone else. Behind my friends and I were a bunch of barbarians who were talking the entire film. When we tried getting them to be quiet they shushed us. SHUSHED US! Who does that? And their reasoning was that they were drinking. Poor reasoning. It turned out that the male shusher was our class president. So my roommate and I vowed to shush them every time we saw them (I shushed the class president as he was about to give his commencement speech during the clapping). There were three shushers and we got revenge on two because the third was not a memorable girl. She was very bland and had no distinguishable characteristics. Also a couple weeks ago the class president got stabbed.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-stabs-college-class-president-while-he-was-sleeping/
    So what's the moral of the story? When drunk , don't be a nuisance to those around you, otherwise you'll get stabbed in a completely unrelated incident.
    I bet you had such a sheltered upbringing.