Thread: To the Creators of this mod...

Default To the Creators of this mod...

I only played this mod for three hours as Caledor and I had so much fun and difficulty. This mod gives you a powerful faction but you are still faced with enough challenge to keep hold of your own lands. I even started playing this mod on medium difficulty. I'm gonna restart a new campaign on very hard difficulty today and I'm sure it'll last me a while before I get bored with Caledor, then I'll play as the Nagarythe next.

This mod is stable, I only had one crash to my desktop when I was facing a huge army of demons. This is understandable with so many heavily modded units on the screen, but this mod is supposedly a beta and yet it's outperforming any other beta mod or full release mods I've ever played. I like how the auxiliary traits look and I enjoy controlling the Phoenix King!!!

The only problem I have is with the diplomacy text. It's all colored white, so it's difficult to see. Wealth, strength, reliability, etc..

Playing this mod also got me interested in the novels.
    This signature is clickable

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: To the Creators of this mod...

Thanks Point_Man

Started reading malekith last night :-)

hello where to download this mod and how is the situation with the the new developing mod progress?

assurbanippal's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by bordinis View Post
    hello where to download this mod and how is the situation with the the new developing mod progress?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ad-(Beta-0-69)

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Page-48/page48

Manus supra idolum age primum et septimum de QuatuoR