Thread: Difficulty

Default Difficulty

(apologies if this is already addressed, I've searched through at least 5 pages in forum) I would just like to know the recommended difficulty or even a compound list of the differences between difficulties, your time is appreciated!

SamueleD's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Difficulty

What I understood from the files is this: the basic effects of difficulty are the same as in vanilla M2TW (which you can look up by yourself), the mod also adds even more income to AI factions, based on difficulty level, via a script, and it also has difficulty influence the AI attitude towards you (more aggressive, less likely to make and respect alliances as the difficulty grows, more likely to target you). From what I could understand, the mod is not geared towards a particular difficulty level, so just pick the difficulty level you are most comfortable with.

Default Re: Difficulty

Thank you for the quick response! i played around the difficulties and like you said it really isnt to big of a difference besides economically and diplomatically. again thank you for advice!