Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber is in jail after driving off his head on drugs and illegal street racing

King_Porus's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Justin Bieber is in jail after driving off his head on drugs and illegal street racing

Quote Originally Posted by MrZanyGaming View Post
    We should ban him from entering the U.S.
    Well he sure as hell isn't coming back home within reasonable driving distance of my town if I have any say in it...oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Stupid really.

He could afford to rent an entire racetrack and any number of supercars for himself and his mates, yet he does this. It's not even characteristic, he is from a nice Canadian family - he's not some hoodrat.

I don't get it, if I were JB I would be spending my time and money on a yacht in Miami. Kid doesn't have a clue sadly.
    Well his mom was a drug dealer and a petty criminal as a 16 year old, so she was probably still doing that stuff when he was born an she was 17. She was also in the mental hospital for a while. But yeah if I were him I'd be partying on a massive yacht with supermodels, not doing prescription meds and driving around city streets.

Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: Justin Bieber is in jail after driving off his head on drugs and illegal street racing

So, have people started making Omar Khadr analogies yet?

the new username's Avatar Praepositus

Oh I also hope he picks some soaps in jail, that guy is a prick seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    So, have people started making Omar Khadr analogies yet?
    I'd rather have Omar Khadr in a humane Canadian prison than a Nazi Germany-esque illegal American prison, yet I'd rather Justin "I'm a massive douche" Bieber pay for his crime in a regular prison than be banned4lyfe from America and be a massive douche in Toronto rather than LA. To be honest, nobody in Canada gives a rat's ass about Bieber aside from the 12 year old girls, we'd just rather him kindly be an embarrassment somewhere else like Celine.
    Last edited by King_Porus; January 23, 2014 at 04:57 PM.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by absinthia View Post
    meanwhile, in Syria...
    And Ukraine, Russia, Iraq, Africa .........

Col. Tartleton's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    She was only hot in spring breakers , thou she was still out-hoted by her fellow cast members (the blonde ones) .
    She's hot by regular people standards.
    The Earth is inhabited by billions of idiots.
    The search for intelligent life continues...

The real question is... are Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber the same person?

I think YES

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    The real question is... are Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber the same person?

I think YES
    The single most disturbing thing I've seen all month...thank you.

And BTW, I don't know if you've noticed, but the little image in your signature has been deleted at the source!

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

I heard msnbc even interrupted a live interview with a congresswoman for this breaking news. That is the most saddening thing about this whole affair if you ask me

Comes Domesticorum

Lol, you guys overestimate the importance of Congresspeople.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber have to be some of the most annoying child celebrities ever. That is why I am activating Directive No.37: Destroy on site.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

The Last Spartan's Avatar Campidoctor

I guess you'll all be happy to know that the charges have been dropped.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...n-9087249.html

No accountability whatsoever
    Last edited by The Last Spartan; January 27, 2014 at 12:33 PM.

Comes Domesticorum

Wasn't his blood alcohol level actually very low and legal?

Well he is under the age to legally drink, he attempted to resist arrest, and he also had weed and prescription meds (not his) in his system...so I'd say he still should have seen some kind of punishment. Basically he would be locked up right now if he was a normal person.

Earl Dibbles Jr's Avatar Campidoctor
    On a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know.

Lol, you guys overestimate the importance of Congresspeople.
    Yeah they only make the laws that we abide to....not important at all.

Indefinitely Banned

Wasn't his blood alcohol level actually very low and legal?
    He was high on hash and anti depressants too.Lethal combination.

Kids watching out there do not drink alcohol and smoke hash and eat anti depressant tablets and get behind a wheel of a sports car mkayyyyyy drugs are bad mkkaayy

Alleged footage of Bieber being arrested by police, a serious must-watch. Very sad

The Bold Burgundian's Avatar Ducenarius

I warned you all, I warned every single one of you, that includes you Lord Oda Nobongo and everyone on this forum and even my ex wife, all those subversive rap artists he was banging with in the Compton streets have finally corrupted the last treasure western civilization can be proud of.

I warned you! Don't say I didn't warn you!
    T.W.C.
    Total War Cynics

the last treasure western civilization can be proud of.
    You forgot to "/sarcasm" after the post.

He was high on hash and anti depressants too.Lethal combination.
    Let us hope he does more of that wonderful combo then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Fair enough about your family values preventing you from drinking, my family values prohibit me from not drinking.

Arbitrary Crusader's Avatar Praefectus

Justin Bieber is humanity's voice of this epoch.

♪ Now it's over, I'm dead and I haven't done anything that I want, or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast