Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber is in jail after driving off his head on drugs and illegal street racing

The Last Spartan's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Justin Bieber is in jail after driving off his head on drugs and illegal street racing

You see... this is why I hate humans...

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: Justin Bieber is in jail after driving off his head on drugs and illegal street racing

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Spartan View Post
    You see... this is why I hate humans...
    I agree! We should all live with wolves...

...or not. Still, it probably beats five minutes of being forced to sit in the same room as Justin Bieber. Oh the humanity!

Quote Originally Posted by sabaku_no_gaara View Post
    I heard msnbc even interrupted a live interview with a congresswoman for this breaking news. That is the most saddening thing about this whole affair if you ask me
    Wow, being interrupted for something like this on TV is one of those things that might just create a super-villain.

http://ask.fm/Bigglelito <------- Ask me somethin' dagnabbit!

There's a petition to deport him now. It's gotten over 128,000 signatures, ergo the White House must address it.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

The US should just do a humanitarian gesture and set Bieber loose in Saudi Arabia or North Korea. Oh the wacky news that would come of it (before his inevitable death by stoning or beheading)
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Comes Domesticorum

I seriously can't understand why people ing care. Seriously, some of these people need to get a life.

Pĺsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Would not be smart to expel Bieber. Considering the mountains of middle class cash that kid is shuffling about he's an actual boost to the economy.

I just hope if he gets deported he wont try to live anywhere in Europe, if that is the case, we will need more petitions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Fair enough about your family values preventing you from drinking, my family values prohibit me from not drinking.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    The US should just do a humanitarian gesture and set Bieber loose in Saudi Arabia or North Korea. Oh the wacky news that would come of it (before his inevitable death by stoning or beheading)
    That's so cruel! Why can't US just send it to some afghan warlord for peace? I heard they love boys.

Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Vissewalde rex de Gerzika View Post
    I just hope if he gets deported he wont try to live anywhere in Europe, if that is the case, we will need more petitions.
    Think about it this way: at least Bieber earns his money, as opposed to the numerous European royal families.

Indefinitely Banned

I don't know why people like this kid. He can't sing. He's so full of autotune and that's it's not even funny.

Comes Domesticorum

I can't say I hold a grudge against a kid who is more rich at whatever age he is than most people.

Indefinitely Banned

True, I still think his music is lousy. I heard better.

Comes Domesticorum

Yeah, and I'm not a fan of his music either, but that's not really relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár View Post
    I don't know why people like this kid. He can't sing. He's so full of autotune and that's it's not even funny.
    He sings inoffensive songs about common themes, looks good, dosen't do bad things(until now). Whats not to like for a 8 - 16 years old girl which thinks not having a boyfriend who is cute/rich enough is the biggest issue in the world?
    Fair enough about your family values preventing you from drinking, my family values prohibit me from not drinking.

Im all for a public caning for this no talent little punk, but then again in only 8 yrs or so he will be eligible for induction into the "27 club".

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    Yeah, and I'm not a fan of his music either, but that's not really relevant.
    Yeah. Actually it is since this thread is pertaining to him.

Comes Domesticorum

So the quality of his music is relevant to his assaulting people?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    So the quality of his music is relevant to his assaulting people?
    Well, if there was no music from him there would be no assaulting or anything, so yes it is relevant.

Comes Domesticorum

No, it's not relevant. It's only relevant because some people online have nothing better to do than to act all superior-like simply because they think they have better taste in music and because someone else is more successful than them.

"Tom Hanks is in jail after driving off his head on drugs and illegal street racing."

Oh but Tom Hanks is a great actor!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast