Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber is in jail after driving off his head on drugs and illegal street racing

Indefinitely Banned

Default Justin Bieber is in jail after driving off his head on drugs and illegal street racing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ami-Beach.html

Justin Bieber arrested for driving under the influence and drag racing in Miami Beach

• The singer was arrested in the early hours of Thursday morning in Miami
    • He had been out with friends Khalil Sharief and model Chantel Jeffries
    • Miami Beach police have tweeted confirming Bieber's arrest
    • The star is said to be at the police station, soon to be taken to county jail

I guess money and fame is not enough.

Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: Justin Bieber is in jail after driving off his head on drugs and illegal street racing

I hope the Canadian ambassador has been informed.

Default Re: Justin Bieber is in jail after driving off his head on drugs and illegal street racing

The thing is, who the hell cares? He is not relevant any more, and even when he was I would still ignore anything related to him as much as possible. Its the best option to do really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Fair enough about your family values preventing you from drinking, my family values prohibit me from not drinking.

I still don't understand why is this making the news , we've seen it before a gazzilion times ...

the new username's Avatar Praepositus

He's doing all of this crap because his attention and fame is fading away

Col. Tartleton's Avatar Comes Limitis

In more relevant news, Selena Gomez is hot, a tolerable singer, and not dating this loser.
    Last edited by Col. Tartleton; January 23, 2014 at 09:30 AM.
    The Earth is inhabited by billions of idiots.
    The search for intelligent life continues...

In more relevant news, Selena Gomez is hot, a tolerable singer, and not dating this loser.
    She was only hot in spring breakers , though she was still out-hoted by her fellow cast members (the blonde ones) .
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; January 27, 2014 at 09:47 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vissewalde rex de Gerzika View Post
    The thing is, who the hell cares? He is not relevant any more, and even when he was I would still ignore anything related to him as much as possible. Its the best option to do really.
    Still millions of girls worldwide would murder you for this statement.

Earl Dibbles Jr's Avatar Campidoctor
    On a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know.

We should ban him from entering the U.S.

That little snob needs to learn that he isn't above the law.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

My prayers have been answered. THANK YOU LORD!

Indefinitely Banned

Indeed I also get pleasure from this.

Cold_Mac's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Tartleton View Post
    Shale: My heart does not qualify as shiny. I kill. Frequently, and not without pleasure.
    Leliana: You had a difficult life. Deep down, at the center of your being, you are a good person. I believe that.
    Shale: Even though I have never demonstrated this aspect? How peculiar.
    Leliana: You aren't all stone, Shale. There is a person inside of you.
    Shale: If so, it is because I ate it.

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Stupid really.

He could afford to rent an entire racetrack and any number of supercars for himself and his mates, yet he does this. It's not even characteristic, he is from a nice Canadian family - he's not some hoodrat.

I don't get it, if I were JB I would be spending my time and money on a yacht in Miami. Kid doesn't have a clue sadly.

Indefinitely Banned

he is from a nice Canadian family - he's not some hoodrat.
    But maybe he is a rat.The media has fooled us and young girls all over the country.He attacked camera men in London when he was over and his security team saved him.

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

What I'm saying is that he wasn't raised to be like that - he was a kid who played the piano and entered singing competitions.

Now he sleeps with hookers and enters illegal drag races - perfect of someone who has something to prove, when really he hasn't. One of the richest young musicians and still very young - he could just be living the good life with his millions of dollars.

meanwhile, in Syria...
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Comrade_Rory's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by The Vitiated Mind View Post
    She was only hot in spring breakers , thou she was still out-hoted by her fellow cast members (the blonde ones) .
    Spring Breakers was a terrible film but Ashley Benson... I'd break some springs with her, if you know what I mean.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    What I'm saying is that he wasn't raised to be like that - he was a kid who played the piano and entered singing competitions.

Now he sleeps with hookers and enters illegal drag races - perfect of someone who has something to prove, when really he hasn't. One of the richest young musicians and still very young - he could just be living the good life with his millions of dollars.
    I suppose asking Justin Bieber to approach life and every situation with logical thought is truly asking too much from the likes of him. He's simply too busy being good looking to care about contemplation, or whether or not drag racing is a good idea.

I agree! Everyone should just leave her alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade_Rory View Post
    Spring Breakers was a terrible film but Ashley Benson... I'd break some springs with her, if you know what I mean.
    Yes, many a spring would be broken, along with plenty of box-spring mattresses too.

Hopefully, no one's hip would be broken, though.

Comes Domesticorum

Guys, this kid has a ton of money and worldwide fame. If he isn't going to live it up now that he's in his prime, what's the point?

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

This kid`s mom is also quite the dumbass, she doesn`t even tell her kid what to do. I guess if he wants to mug people in the streets she would just let him do his thing.

He`s gonna end up like Dennis Rodman or the black kid from Fame.
    Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; January 23, 2014 at 02:44 PM.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast