Thread: IB2 Conqvestvs Britanniae II economy bug

Default IB2 Conqvestvs Britanniae II economy bug

I like this mod, but there is a boring economy bug. For example, when my economy is -20 k, it can be 50 k at the next turn. Could anyone help me for this problem, or will this be fixed with the IB2 Conqvestvs Britanniae III that will be released soon?

Default Re: IB2 Conqvestvs Britanniae II economy bug

Quote Originally Posted by serkan86 View Post
    I like this mod, but there is a boring economy bug. For example, when my economy is -20 k, it can be 50 k at the next turn. Could anyone help me for this problem, or will this be fixed with the IB2 Conqvestvs Britanniae III that will be released soon?
    What faction are you lying serkan? The economy is the most difficult aspect of the game as it was and still is w/any historical empire. Understanding the drain on it through military and poor economy is a must and understanding some a loss of a vital settlement through plague or defeat can put your kingdom quickly on your heels. It can fluctuate due to many variables(hopefully these variables become understood) but hopefully not a spiral down neg.. abyss.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

i m playing with roman empire. But my economic situation isnt related with plague, besiege or defeat. İf i continue to my example that i gave, i can say this: my economy is -20k and i see that my economy ll be -30k at the next turn, but i see that it s 50k instead of -30k, and 2 turns later my economy becomes -50k. If there s no interesting thing even though my writings, i may have thought in wrong way, or this s the speciality of the mod.
    Last edited by serkan86; January 23, 2014 at 11:40 AM.

i m playing with roman empire. But my economic situation isnt related with plague, besiege or defeat. İf i continue to my example that i gave, i can say this: my economy is -20k and i see that my economy ll be -30k at the next turn, but i see that it s 50k instead of -30k, and 2 turns later my economy becomes -50k. If there s no interesting thing even though my writings, i may have thought in wrong way, or this s the speciality of the mod.
    Well, Im not sure...There does seem to be something wrong if your projected income isn't correct. W/the IB2 Britanniae Expansin mod, the Romans(Soissons faction) get I think 10O solidus from the Roman Empire(from Ravanna) every 6 turns but this runs out after so many years then no more money comes in

This happened at first 10 turns, i hope this is solved at the next turns, or it s better to wait the release of IB2 Conqvestvs Britanniae III, thanks bro

Glad you like the mod.

I´ve nerver seen or heard of such a financial bug with our mod before.
    Everything else is fine? It couldnt be a buggy installation? Did you install over an older version? Do you use any other mods? Have you altered any files on your own? Did you use any money cheats (they are known to throw projected income out of line)?

i did changes in battle_config for settlement rules, in desc_campaign_db for ages, in desc_strat for dates and in campaign_script for aging characters as 1 year per 1 turn, i dont use any cheat while playing, i m sure to install correctly, but i m not sure what s happening in my campaign. i can understand when there are gifts as 10k like in americas campaign, but more than 50k seems too interesting.
    Last edited by serkan86; January 23, 2014 at 02:05 PM.

i did changes in battle_config for settlement rules, in desc_campaign_db for ages, in desc_strat for dates and in campaign_script for aging characters as 1 year per 1 turn, i dont use any cheat while playing, i m sure to install correctly, but i m not sure what s happening in my campaign. i can understand when there are gifts as 10k like in americas campaign, but more than 50k seems too interesting.
    Those change you made may have indeed cause a bit of chaos with your game. The 6 turn per script is set up intertwined with your economy.. I haven't studied specifically how it would cause issues but changing those files as you described can drastically alter the balance of the game

Yeah - like Rio said: with that changes there´s no wonder that your finances are chaotic.

You should have specified that in your first question - are you kiding about us?

Ok ok, i started to play a new campaign with rome empire to be sure again, and i saw a message that 100k was sent by the centre of the empire. As result, i gained 100k so many times, and i understood this empire is the most special of the mod, so i want to apologize from you, modders: so sorry for my carelessness, bros. You can close this thread...

Apologize taken - no worries.

I wish you fun and success with the mod (and moding it to your personal like)!

Ok ok, i started to play a new campaign with rome empire to be sure again, and i saw a message that 100k was sent by the centre of the empire. As result, i gained 100k so many times, and i understood this empire is the most special of the mod, so i want to apologize from you, modders: so sorry for my carelessness, bros. You can close this thread...
    No... No carelessness.. This is all good sekan As Aethelstan says. It is Always a learning tool for us so please always feel free to post any question you may have. Thank You.
    Last edited by Riothamus; January 25, 2014 at 03:32 PM.