Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Describe The Person Above You (Read OP)

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: Describe the person above you (Read OP)

Prince Regent George has hands down the best avatar on TWC at the moment. Don't ever change that one! It's brilliant.

George is from France, but I'm not quite sure if he is French and won't bother to speculate.

He always has something smart and pithy to say, and he is a valued member of TWC.

Indefinitely Banned

Roma is from the land of the United States. He is from the great state of Virginia. That is awesome! I been there several times myself and that state seems like a good state to hang out in. He has around the same rep as me and been here longer then me but got less posts then me. He should post more here. With a avatar like that, he could go far !
    Last edited by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár; March 08, 2014 at 06:06 PM.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus

Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár is part of the new wave of Devians that arrived last year. Despite only being a member for 9 months he has become a TD regular already and can be seen a lot in the Chat Thread and this thread. He is known for his good morning's and good night's and his use of smilies. His friendlyness causes suspicion with some members here who think he is faking it, these accusations are denied by the smiling smurf.
    Following the trend of TD sillyness, Joseph has founded his own church and the Smurf Empire of which he is the fearsome leader.

Most of Joseph's descriptions do not show a lot of research on his subject, he just writes what comes to mind. Like cake, Joseph loves cake.

Pĺsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Hi lolly

Dude get your ass out of your hat and get Citizenship already

Lolly is something as rare as a down to earth normal human being bro devian. Instead of rainbow ponies and religious online sillycults he likes sports. And instead of posting random yip-yap crap in the chat he posts humorous or interesting things I can relate to. This does not make him boring, but a rather interesting and cool guy to have around. So stick around. Damn you.

I've cooperated with him on various RTD's. Like Inkies now legendary (to me) RTD and my own LOTR RTD where he caused a zombie-apocalypse in Middle Earth by slaughtering a bunch of civilians and then panicky trying to resurrect them. It worked. almost.

I've heard through the grapevine that we may have the opportunity to work together again. Which is great, because I am known as a true and dependable ally in such games. :surprise;
    Last edited by Pĺsan; March 08, 2014 at 08:11 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Pasan. That is his name. I know I haven't posted as much here as I was, but I could not pass him up here. He is known as Poosan. I don't know how he got that name, but it sounds pretty....cool? That is what I like calling him. Poosan is a Moderator. I respect everyone on the Moderation Staff, but he is one I really do respect. He puts up with a lot of stuff. He takes cares of the TD pretty good and is a smart Fox. Smurfs like Foxes.

He is apart of the CdeC which I hear got abolished. So I guess he just has to settle being a Moderator I guess? Poosan also has a lot of posts. Where has he posted all of them beats me. I guess most of them are here in the TD . Plus he is from Norway. Simonyi Smurf likes to visit Norway one day .

Take care Poosan ,

Jo
    Last edited by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár; March 10, 2014 at 03:50 PM.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Jo is a hungarian living in the US or something similar like that. He arrived here when I was largely absent so I know little about him besides the superficial stuff. He's fairly friendly and always either signs off on his posts or has a greeting in them. On my cynical days I wonder whether this is all a façade for some smurf related plot...

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Ferdiad is the Killer of Threads, master of Pancake Rabbits, and the great Irish Titan of TWC.

He is known for his rep-trading ways, quite a few donated to me by the way , and a sarcastic sense of humor. His presence on TWC has waned and peaked over the time I've known him, but he always reliably returns to TWC. he almost exclusively views the TD and Coliseum, although he originally frequented the Medieval II Mod forums. I don't blame him, as I too took a similar path on TWC, from mod fan to rep whore.

The Church of the Rabbit will always be his legacy on TWC, as even during his time away he was viewed as a Prophet, fated to eventually return to the great TD and lead his followers to salvation.

That's about it.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Ah, yes gggg.

He is of the new lot to this area of the TWC. A constant of the CT, you may find the Gx4 letting out personal anecdotes of his daily deed and lifesome conundrums. Yes, a bar regular indeeed. Through these we know he is quite the wrestler, a sport I have little idea about -but I respect his interests. He also writes, and though the presentation could need some working, the essence of the story is quite captivating. Hopefully he will work on this and refine it as to produce great works in the future.

I played tf2 with him once, we should do it again some day, maybe with a blue goat or two as well.

~Lyra
    Last edited by Lуra; March 10, 2014 at 06:07 PM.

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Lyra, Lyra, Lyra...

Perhaps one of the nicest people you could come across on the TWC. One of the original bronies to inva...I mean, grace our community with the wondrous and much beloved creatures from a land called Equestria, he always seems to write in colored text as a way of being unique. The reason why you always see Lyra's head bopping around in his avatar is because, in secret, Lyra enjoys listening to heavy metal, only making it appear that the horse is partying to girly tunes about peace, friendship, and love. You can never quite mistake Lyra for anyone else around the TWC, seeing that no one would be rock out a teal horse like he can.

...And he hails from a land I believe is imaginary. j/k

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Hunter is an old poster, he has been here since 2014 and is therefore atleast 23, most lkely older, statistically speaking. He is a nice man and thinks much on his friedns and peoples. He does make good use of himself, but does not post a lot less than 1 post per day for this man, maybe he has had vacations from twc, this historian will never know for certain. He certainly does great things, and is well liked.

He also like jugde dredd, which is cool, i dont know judge dredd that much, but he is dreaded.

He is not a citizen, which makes this historian believe that he was near inactive for his first few years of twc, only posting some questions in various modforums, of course this not citizen status could also be due to a political stance or a dark secret of his past, of this a historian can only speculate, but given the evidences 1 seems most correct.

the new username's Avatar Praepositus

Seen this poster regulary since my introduction to TWC back in '11
    I do not know much, but I know he likes fishes. Maybe it's some sort of sardine what he has in his avar

TNU's time in TD is drying up. The glory days were too far to be yesteryear. In the days of his youthful exuberance he would set upon TD like a hungry beggar upon a bucket of KFC, throwing the spotless bones of threads liquidated of all life and vigour into the waste. But then, his appearances were scant and the havoc unleashed only brief, because TNU was an unfortunate member of TWC's convict population, more frequently incarcerated than free.

It would appear that now he has eaten too much, having indigestion and regarding this place with a mixture of indifference and disgust. Besides, the food has only been getting staler.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Inkie is practically the Godfather of this thread (I have a felling I said that already).This thread was basically another boring spam fest like the all the other Colosseum .
    Then came Inkie with all his fancy shmancy long descriptions that had some serious research put into it .Now I would rub on him that he launched the anti-pony crusade (which worked out so well)but it's repetitive since everybody does all the time.SO I WILL TOTALLY NOT GONNA MAKE A BIG FUSS OVER THE FACT THAT HE STARTED AN ANTI PONY CRUSADE AND THEN BECAME PONY HIMSELF .I REPEAT I WILL NOT MAKE A BIG FUSS OVER THE FACT HIM MAKING AN ANTI PONY CRUSADE AND THEN BECOMING ONE .Man I would have to be such a douche to do that.

However some of his other "activities" didn't turn out so well ,like his constant inquiries about TD and it's visitors ,which got a lot of fuss and interest in the beginning but later on got so tedious that people didn't even bother with answering.Most probably because in the end of the day Devians are not that fascinating , it's just people having animal avatars and post random irrelevant about their lives/other ones lives.

Now that I think about that was the golden time of TD ,I was in my Uber Mind persona pissing people off ,Ponies were storming TWC ,we got lolsuck ,ridiculous thread popped up up(yeah ,even more ridiculous then ones today(looking at you Vitrix)) ,everybody was hating CA because of the the disappointment over STW2 - These days there is just not enough respite against CA ,Ferdiad the bunny-pancake spam-bot was at his prime, there was dude with cats and melons, Inkie was full on with his descriptions and I was pissing people off with my Uber Mind persona .Those were the days .

Anyway a lot of us embraced Thema Devia after trying out other threads , but Inkie was born in it ,molded by it ( I can't remember the rest of the quote) .So he had to know how to survive ,and during that he learned a lot ,A LOT about other Devians .Which in turn only made him to find more and more and more.The result of which were some of the longest and accurate posts in this thread I have ever seen. What made him stop ?Who knows ,probably burnout and rehab .

All of this brings me to the conclusion that Inkie is an informative,useful and a rather funny fellow with serious forum stalking issues .

Oh and I like to think of him as my editor in chief ,although he rather reluctantly reviewed only one of my stories (the only one I wrote) .

P.S. For some reason I like to finish my descriptions with a sentence starting with " Oh and " .
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; March 17, 2014 at 03:04 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

I haven't seen Despondent in awhile. He has a avatar that is awesome. He told me where he got it from but do you think I can remember where? Nope.

He seems like a mostly TD type of poster which is fine by me I guess. Any type of posting is fine by me as long as it's good posting ! He been here longer then me and got more posts. When I think of him now, I think of this song called The Walker. Every time they whistle it reminds me of TDM. He is a awesome fellow .

Also, he seems like a guy you can sit back and have a cold drink with. He seems knowledge, at least to me, on just about everything you ask him. I think he should post more in the TD now, especially in the Chat Thread !
    Last edited by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár; March 26, 2014 at 01:31 PM.

Joseph seems a reserved but nice individual, he does nice things and people seem to like him quite a lot. I get that, you cant be mad at Joseph, how he has managed to host many succesful tournaments i would not know, eveyrone on MP seems so badmouthed and evil.

- Joseph is cool
    - Jo is the toph
    - Joe i a hussar
    - Joe s so fussy
    - Noone is so fussy
    - conclusion
    - Joe is illuminati!

Pĺsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

^ A few posts deleted, try to avoid one-liners in accordance with the OP. If this thread is going to be dominated by quick one-sentence jabs then I might as well pop it back into the Colo.

Not acceptable: Norwegian guy, likes fish.
    Is Acceptable: Makrell has the name of a particularly tasty piece of seafood which he is very fond of, enough to cover his avatar, sig, profile picture and profile background with it. I am hungry now... He is also the resident funnyman in the ylyl after a bit of a hiatus since like 2012 or something. Like the rest of the Norwegians around he is a young adult interested in History and likes to promote Norway whenever he can. I don't know why we are like this, we just are and you people have to learn to live with us.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

This beautiful and fluffy specimen is non other than The Great and Powerful Tri... I mean POOSAN! Poosan, yes! You know, always knows as Poosan, right!? Ha! Ha!
    He is the old grump of the TD and keeps me and another dastardly awesome pony (as well as the rest of the TD, ofc) in line. Don't get on his bad side because I've heard he is a bouncer, which must be a Norse term for Basketball. He has MJ's skillz for rizzles!

He also likes army-ing and skiing on mountains, as well as chasing mice -something he has never actually accomplished. We still lose him though.

Fun fact: Poosan might mean bag or dude... or both. It is a mysterious world, this.

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

There is anger in the back of his eyes, a black shadow in his heart, poison in his tongue, fresh blood on their hooves. His enemies flee in terror, his victims, powerful or ridiculous, are thousands.
    So dont mess with anime.

On a serious note, one of the first guys I met, one of the guys for which I stayed on TWC some years ago.
    Last edited by mishkin; March 27, 2014 at 06:45 AM.

Mishkin, can you ever say timeless like mishkin. His avatar mustve been the same for years, and he has never had a hard period where he turned into a demongod from deep beneath the sea.
    Mishkin is nice, i got him confused with a poster whom i always feel is ok, but not very nice. I have realised the fault in this, maybe because mishkin uses no emoticons, but one is still nice as one know often.
    - Mishkin is a man maybe
    - Mishkin might not be gort
    - Mishkin either has many infractions(proven wrong by everyone) or he never gets repped(soon to be proven wrong by me) or he has so little rep he thinks himself smalll for showing it(nah) most likelyu mishkin truly hates rep trade and all the bad stuff that reps reaps and leads to.
    - Mishkin may or may not have a signature, after i turned off signatures showing myself i feel free from the sig tyranny. Now that i think of it he has a sig full of links and stuff i recall. It was an ok sig, neither funny nor provoking, just regular and useful for interested parties(quite a few possibly)

Indefinitely Banned

Makrell. It is a fish he got his name from. But, as Poosan said, it is a tasty fish. Because there is some fishes out there I am sure don't taste to good, or if they do, must be prepared correctly! Makrell is a good fish all around though. And he is also a good member of this forum as well! Many overall posts, but many quality posts as well. I knew him for a few months now. At first, I thought he was odd. I thought some of his posts was odd, his name was odd, I mean, everything! But I came to enjoy his oddness if you will! It is something refreshing on this forum. A lot of people wish they could be more like Makrell. I wish I could be a fish to. I love to see this man become Citizen one day, or at the very least make some sort of Staff position .
    Last edited by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár; March 27, 2014 at 03:43 PM.