Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Describe The Person Above You (Read OP)

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Describe the person above you (Read OP)

Vatterholm, going under the pony name of Princess Luna at the moment, is one of the TD's most influential and succesful members. He is one of the first Devians to have joined Content Staff and as of recently is leading the obscure activities of the Librarians in the Scriptorium. His services in content, together with his modding work and probably his great comic too, have earned him citizenship and a few months ago he took up arms to join the moderator legion as he met the criteria of being both Scandinavian and a citizen. His experience with medieval weapons might be another reason why our allknowing and glorious leaders trusted him with a mace. As previously mentioned, Vatter has made a great comic about the Coliseum/Devia community of that time. For a time Vatter wrote in stylish old English and he has shown an interest in languages. He likes to post stuff about the viking training he's taking in preparation for the big "Fear Us Again!!" offensive. Vatter is a great guy whom I've never seen posting something bad, rude or offensive and is always nice. No idea what the Sami flag is doing on the pony's place though.

GOD DAMN IT, MAKRELL!!!

Makrell is a fish, a mackerel as his name says. Some people might think it's weird that a fish can be a local moderator but they tend to forget he's Scandinavian and everything that's Scandinavian is suitable for moderatorship on TWC. I first met him in the Coliseum 3 years ago where he was part of the so called Golden Generation of the Coliseum of whom very few are still active. Besides the Coliseum I've also seen him in the M2TW section where he spends quite some time in the TATW section. He used to be pretty active in the Who am I map guessing but he hasn't been visiting that much lately. Of what I remember Makrell was the first one of the Colosians to become anything really and he's been a local mod of the Scandinavian language thread for a few years now, calling himself the governor of Scandinavia.

He is also a fish, a damn slippery one that ninjas people.
    Last edited by lolIsuck; February 06, 2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Something fishy

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

I feel cheated when lolsuck declines to follow the rules of the game and hope i will get my description at a later time.

Anyhow Lolisuck sui from my coliseum generation and was around for my favorite time of TWC, he is a great member who takes this all more seriously than me, but is still pretty great

He is also dutch and is very nationalistic, more so than tukker.

I do enjoy his avatar immensily

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Ah, the fish.
    Fishu is a good fish from the good North Seas. I saw hims when I was first here in the great Colo of old. Is a man of not too many words, more of the happy old style, that is, he doesn't go to great didactic lengths like some azure goats we have frolicking around here. Yet, they will suffice for these beginnings, it would be nice to see him expand on what he has.

As a fish, I do wonder how he must flip and flopper to deliver those texts, quite a mystery. But, I am a pony anyways, so what do I know?

~Lyra
    Last edited by Lуra; February 07, 2014 at 09:35 AM.

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Nesimî's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This pony seems to be a well educated one, specializing in the finer art of language, as opposed to her battle-axe loving friend. Generally pleasant, she does not care for unscientific nonsense, and has trodden on a few snakes in her day. Her avatar has a somewhat mesmerising character, after staring transfixed at it for a while one can almost begin to comprehend the reason behind the brony phenomenon.
    Last edited by Nesimî; February 07, 2014 at 12:00 PM.
    shum

Indefinitely Banned

Padişahım,

Oh, may the Daystaroglu shine you, when you order your çıraks to hunt down an infidel deer and the Moonoglu be discreet, when you kiss these, chubby "yuvarlaks", behind the apricot tree.
    I, your humbe çırak, am in the most delightful position to report the naughtiness of your disorientated child, the egg of your favorite nest, the fluffiest of your feathers, to Your Beardiest Holliness.

He's influenced, Padişahım, he's influenced by the most evil sects, in this evil world (of course, wherever your Graceful foot stands, the soil immediately becomes Holy, my Dearest of the Dairiest Diaries), including the Birdism (specifically, its heresies, Owlism and Pigeonism) and even the unwritten, you know, the one having the letter "n" inside.

Oh, dear Lord of the Persig e Madig, I'm afraid he constantly discusses Shaitan philosphical stuff with Saxons and Rom...(I can't spell it, sorry, but I'm trembling), including Arianism (not related with your Maginicent Satrapy, Noblest of the Noodles). That R... dhimmi has even presented him a corrupted ginger, who has conquered the fragile heart of our young man (she's quite of a "yuvarlak", admittedely).

I'm worried your Beardiness. No matter of how many hints I send him, he seems totally fooled by the New, the Horrible, the Despicable. He has already sent one of our followers, a new proselyte, to the Tartars of the ToShaitanoglu! So, Your noble çırak is obliged to await stoically for your new orders. May your beard become longer, thicker and darker, while I wait, Padişahım.

Sent from the Vilayet of Konya, to the Undergound of Alamut, eating bağırsak dolması.
    öpücüks

Prince of the Islamic Marquis of Media and Something Other That I Forgot
    Last edited by Prince Regent George; February 07, 2014 at 11:18 AM. Reason: The Safavid Empire intervenes!

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

The person above me is really bad at crushing rebellions.

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

The person above me is really bad at playing M2TW online.

Hoobs has been in the TD for as long as I can remember. He has been part of content staff and a citizen long before any of the new Devians even thought of ascending to higher levels. Even though he has been a member of content for quite some time he only has a silver quill. Nonetheless, he's a good writer as is shown by his silver medal in the Scriptorium writing competition.
    As his name implies he is probably a fan of the Calvin and Hobbes comics.

And he does really suck at playing M2TW online:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by lolIsuck; February 08, 2014 at 05:53 AM.

lolIsuck has been with the GAC through thick and thin. In fact, though he registered later, I believe he was already very much present in the Coliseum before I started poking around in such despicable locales. For the longest time, his avatar and sig were scarcely distinguishable, and I recall posting under him in the Rate the Sig, Avatar, Profile etc. Above You thread being a most drearily monotonous exercise. Yes, it's abundantly clear that this man identifies strongly with his native Limburg, something perhaps even Joseph will note in a description one day. His nicknames are a collection of generally unflattering monikers: Limbob, Lolly, Loli, and such, with the last being the most outrageous. Derpy likes to refer to him by his old name, lolyousuck, which could be either because calling people by their old names is hip, or simply because it still bothers him to write the new one. That's actually a good point, because whereas lolyousuck is a passive aggression aimed at all who observe, lolIsuck infects your very posts and discussion of this person, as if you have some kind of self-loathing tourette's syndrome. So it would appear that Lolly had the last laugh over the moderators after all.

But enough about names. LolIsuck has always opposed pony, being a brave ally when I was fighting on the other side, and remaining in the presumably decrepit Anti-Bronies Group to this day. He was most shocked and appalled when, after investigating the enemy creed too deeply and curiously, I was myself sucked in, for this was at the height of full ponyfication on TWC, leaving poor Lolly feeling pretty much alone as a lay member, a regular countryman standing in the middle of a London transsexual club, gripping his beer tightly and doing his best to not look too closely at what transpired around him. He was mildly disgusted by Lynkie but was still a regular poster in Chat II, probably enjoying its controversies but tending not to mention it, and riding out the wave of the religious debates, pony filth, bread wars and TD-Colo crown war alongside us, with a mixture of casual jadedness and resignation. His presence in the Devia all but faded after these days. Whatever mild interest he had in the Chat gradually drained, his feeling of disconnect only reinforced with each vanishing oldie and ascendant newbie, only exacerbated by a narrowly missed citizenship app. For if - in terms of motivation following a failed app - Derpy was on one extreme, Pasan would be in the middle of the road and LolIsuck on the other side. It was just another thing that confirmed to him that TWC wasn't working for him the same way it used to. He was still a very enthusiastic participant in both my and the fox's RTD's, but the regularity of his activity was clearly affected by this decline in his TWC patriotism, and unfortunately I was forced to have his character in mine, the King of Spain, break his neck whilst attempting an ambitious exploit of sexual acrobatics.

But do not fear, for in fact, despite his unassuming and unpretentious demeanour, lolIsuck has formidable reserves of commitment to the site, and, his batteries now recharged, he has been making this place his home once again, a process cemented by his return to the staff. In my view, lolIsuck is unique among Devians for remaining, like a rock in the stormy sea, pretty much normal throughout all of its known history (you don't count fox, we all remember Trixie). He gives the impression of actually being a regular guy who likes to hang out, rather than some form of degenerate animal screeching or drooling behind its screen like some of us, or someone with a very extreme worldview, which is also pretty much commonplace here. Even in the Kingdom of TD two years ago, he served as Lord Seneschal without actually indulging in RP, of which he has long been mildly disapproving. In terms of behaviour he is exceptionally friendly to most people, and if he isn't enthusiastic towards a lot of happenings here he is pretty tolerant of them and doesn't anger easily or get swept up in the passions of the moment. He is happy to be on a somewhat lurky backbench in most discussions and follow them rather than start them or make controversially outspoken remarks. Nowadays he's working to become an urban planner if I recall correctly, or something similar. This pretty much fits in with the way one could sum-up the rest of his actions – quietly sound. Maybe he'll become the Dutch Haussmann.
    Last edited by Inkie; February 08, 2014 at 06:20 AM.

Pĺsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

So um I don't really know much about this person above. He (She?) seems to be happy and smiley all the time and very nice Also (s)he is really smart and stuffs and can write long and complicated sentences that I don't understand in the conversation thread above. Englih is not my first language I don't know.

I don't understand your picture. What is that thing? A sad dog?. But since the person seems really mature I'm sure it is something really cool . Also she is amongst the red people, they all look really serious. How to you get to be red? Can you tell me?. ok.

He also likes to have reputations and stuff. And he likes the cable guy! As do I! Wanna be freinds?

"my waifu" om ok.. Its a video about a litle girl ..

OMG WHY IS SHE RAPING THAT TEDDY BEAR? WHY?

.. Wait .. what?

fin.
    Last edited by Pĺsan; February 08, 2014 at 05:53 AM.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Ah, Poo-san, he is the Foxxy, yes. He is the great Foxxy of the TD! Look as all wonder upon his fluff tail as he grumps down on baddy threads and OT posts! What greatness is he! What rippling vikingness! Yes! We all sing much glory upon him! But, the bold blue is of relative recents. There was another before this -this old thing. Yes, for it was Eimar the un-grump. I remember the pictures of mountainhomes in his sig. I remember when he trodded here in such garb! For then the moon was young and melons fresh upon the furry heads. But, lo! What wwas this? Wherein of the blue horse? Wherein of the trixter mare? Were the role-plays seen? Was the first person used? Who was the forgotten brony? And as I wonder in my bop-jumping stupor, I come to the realization. This is the Fox now, there was no thing before. A terrible lie! A lie by the bluish goats! And then one weeps! Look upon the sig and see thet there remains no villainous link, no text of the floats. My mouse pointer hovers and simply questions. A tiny question mark of shame. For it does not know of the true splendour of the uncatchable ouse. The duality of the universe. The great cycle of chase to this cosmic plain. That is the way of the Foxxy. That is the way of it's beingness. And we must all revere! And weep. And fear.

~Lyra
    Last edited by Lуra; February 08, 2014 at 06:21 AM.

Thanks to his avatar,signature gif and usual posts , Lyra often appears to me as an ecstasy junkie or a very very hyperactive person or the combination.Which he probably isn't but I only pay attention to the swinging pony head and it makes my imagination go wild (That may sound a bit dirty).
    I mean how can he always have the energy to write "~Lyra"? Because it took me like 15 seconds , 15 seconds to much since I had trouble finding the curvy line thing.
    Among Pasan,Lolsuck,Inkie,Roma Vitrix and Oda he's one of the members I see constantly , almost everywhere or he simply spams to much in TD.

Random facts I remember:
    Lyra didn't shower with warm water for a year .
    He lives in works in Vietnam ,although he's from Catalonia .
    The brony is also an language prodigy ,who knows a lot of boring stuff about many languages .
    Sometimes he comes to the chat thread when everybody is asleep .
    Nobody remembers or cares about the pre-brony Personality .
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; February 09, 2014 at 12:12 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

The Despondent Mind has a interesting avatar. I do not know where he got the avatar from but it is pretty col indeed! He joined the forum back in June of 2009 and have over 5,000 posts and is well on his way to 6,000 posts. I like to call him TDM. I don't know why, but it sounds cool indeed. I think he should keep posting here in the Thema Devia and should start posting a ton of posts in the Coliseum !

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

The Despondent Mind is a God amongst mortal men, who are lower than neanderthals in comparison. He commands obedience and shapes the cosmos to his divine will, crushing all those who oppose him and stand in his way of righteousness. He is in fact so righteous that women flock to him, by the hundreds, throwing themselves at him, yet to their frustration he rebuffs 98% of them.

Little known facts about the Despondent Mind:
    * He used to be called the Vitiated Mind
    * He is 20 ft tall (6,096 mm) and has trouble walking through doors
    * His genitalia is proportionate to his height, hence the flock of women
    * He crushes boulders for a living, but only uses his hands (with work gloves as a precaution)
    * He is related to you as a fourth cousin twice removed
    * He is a frequent writer for Conan O'Brien and the Daily Show with Jon Stewart

That is all.

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Roma Victrix is a proud USA man, comng from the greatest of the thirteen colonies he would never forget that one he came from the roman empite, an empire he adores. Once in his youth he got taught about rome in history class, and he has never turned back.
    He is a fan of Cyclops, the most famous of the english, famous for his deligth in Latin and his belief that english loans from latin, and not latin from English.
    Roma_victrix does not have a dog, but has once seen a cat somewhere, not certain which of the two he prefers.

He is not the greatest fan of TWR2 but he did enjoy RTW very much, preferably with some great mods.

Roma Civtrix loves thread, he has started 85!!!! threads since august 2013, i doubt anyone has started more, save the mods. But still, he cant beat an old colosian in posts per day!

Indefinitely Banned

Makrell. He is a fish. He is a king fish which is awesome. He is the kings of all things Makrell and of other fish and well and I'm trying to ally all Smurfs with him! He likes the mod Third Age Total War, which is good, because mods are awesome to play when you're tired of the vanilla TW games. He has much more posts and rep then me but he has been here longer then me however. Great man he is!

Very hard to describe this person two times . Simply because once you see one Joseph post , you saw them all . Though I must
    say he's started to showing more signs of irritation , mostly related to Winter Olympics , and some personall annoyance .He changed
    he's avatar , which is something I guess .He's also "The Chat's " thread upbeat mate , the only place where he's well spirited persona works , at least to me .
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; February 11, 2014 at 07:40 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

The Despondent Mind was previously named Mind.
    As a result, every year he changes the adjective before the noun "mind" adopting another minding persona. However, last year, he was a bit naughty, as he didn't change the Vitaliated Mind, in time, due to the fact he liked it (double standards). Along with the name, he also changes his avatar, which almost always depict some of the most classic film industry's roles.

He also has a reputation of being cynic, leftist and thinking outside of the box, in such a great level which prompts several members get pissed with him. According to certain rumours, he lurks in Thema Devia, in order to spread cynicism and misery, in a forum dedicated to jolliness, beauty and ponies, but I must say that his posts tend to make me smile, not whine...

And he's also a Serbian. In fact, I repped his for being a Serbian, so he must think I'm quite of a Slav patriot, but, after all, we were together in Srebenica.
    Last edited by Prince Regent George; February 11, 2014 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Auto-restore ate some of my letters.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

There have been many Turkish users on this forum over the years. They like going on in their turkishness, proclaim their's the obvious best afront these petty westerners. They like their names, as we can see in the username of this here fellow, even though his sig may not conc-

*whispers*

What?

*whispers*

He's not Turkish? But...His name!

Fine.

This was a user before who was the Prince Regent or something. His descriptions are some of the best around here, quite frivolous but in a good way. He seemed to have upheld the correct way of living before, till he decanted his Britishness for something more eastern. Sadly, I must say I know little of him outside of the describe sphere, only seeing a few spare posts which are not enough to build a concise image of the individual. Nonetheless, I do like seeing him around here and hope that that habit does not cease to be.

~Lyra

Last edited by Lуra; February 11, 2014 at 11:57 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

Lyra Lyra Lyra! I like talking about Lyra! He is awesome! He acts as a awesome brony and I like the color blue that he has. It really is sexy and he knows it! He should do a song called "I'm a sexy Lyra brony pony and I know it!". He's on Content Staff like I am and he gets a extra dose of blue from it.

Joseph reminds me more and more of another guy who used to post around here - exceptionally smiley and found Lyra sexy. Worrisome times. Anyway, although his descriptions are mostly the same, we're hearing a little bit more out of Jo in his regular posts, which is a welcome step in the right direction.
    Last edited by Pĺsan; March 05, 2014 at 04:04 PM.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.