Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Describe The Person Above You (Read OP)

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Describe the person above you (Read OP)

Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár is probably the most well-known of the new wave of Devians that arrived last year. With his good morning's and good night's and abundant use of smilies he made name as a light hearted and friendly guy. What he means with his good morning is still unknown to us but his kindness certainly isn't. Although he himself will deny it, it was all a part of his plan to make a smashing entrance at the member awards and depart with at least one award in his bag. He is now not so patiently waiting for the voting fase to begin and has probably started planning a big celebration. Besides the friendlyness, Joseph has also been the most active of the new Devians, already resulting in an impressive amount of posts and him joining both the Gaming and Content Staff. Joseph hopes to apply for citizenship soon (the citizenship on the site, he probably is an American citizen already) and continue his grand ascend.

Vađarholmr's Avatar Archivum Scriptorium
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Describe the person above you (Read OP)

This one assembly of protein has called himself LOLISUCK. The information given off of his profile states that he is currently unaware of the possession of "CAKE" from the point of view from him and others to make a plural "WE".

He has obtained 9251 posts
    He joined 1201 puny earth days ago.
    He is from the corner of this planet humans call LIMBURG.
    Has stolen ~Gort~'s rightful place as WINNER OF 2011 SITE AWARDS. Procedures to reclaim it has started.
    He is a member of content staff, and will shortly be working on the EPIC GORT CHRONICLES.

His status as ENEMY OF GORT:
    -Not yet verified-
    {I cook weird stuff}-{Patronised by the fearsome Chloe}
    „[...] ţví ađ međ lögum skal land vort byggja en eigi međ ólögum eyđa.“
    (The Frosta-thing law, 1260)

Is acher in gaíth innocht,
    fu-fuasna fairggae findfolt:
    ní ágor réimm mora minn
    dond láechraid lainn ua Lothlind.

Default Re: Describe ~Gort~ (Read OP)

Magic Man is a prince among men, proud and noble. But also strong and hard, like a penis. Much like my penis, he has been unfairly banned from certain places. Although gone now, you can still hear his name blowing on the wind. Like in that rubbish song. Magic Man is not rubbish however. He once punched a man so hard he turned Chinese. He can perform Japanese flower arranging in under 4 seconds. He tastes of almonds, but only on Tuesday. He has travelled around the world, but in a pork-pie, so he didn't see anything. GORT would do well to learn of him, he can be a valuable ally.
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

And I drank it strait down.

Indefinitely Banned

Hookah Smoking Caterpiller is the user above I have the honor of describing. Despite having a female as a avatar, the user is a male living in Moscow,Russia. He has more posts, a bit more rep, and a lot more time on this forum then I do.

His profile isn't anything fancy. I think he should update it, make it look nice! The signature isn't anything big, like my own. Has a very interesting username if I may say so myself. How does this caterpillar survive the Russian cold? Is it because it's "smoking"? Smoking how? Actually doing it or is it always smoking hot and the cold does not affect it? I like to know more to this answer later on. But for now, I must watch and wait I guess. I wonder if he is pink like the girl's hair? A pink caterpillar would be something different I'll say !
    Last edited by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár; April 01, 2014 at 07:43 AM.

Pĺsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

SCANNERS SHOW FEEBLE BLUE FLESHBAG.

SIZE: Insignificant

POWER: Insignificant

INTELLECT: Insignificant

MOTIVE: Insignificant

THREAT: Insignificant

CONCLUSION: INSIGNIFICANT CREATURE, BLUE.

BLUE FLESHBAG NOT WORTHY OF THE MAGNIFICENT GORT's VAPORIZATION RAY.

CARRY ON, FLESHBAG.
    Last edited by Pĺsan; April 01, 2014 at 07:38 AM.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Default Re: Describe The Person Above You (Read OP)

Pasan or Gort as he's known by these days is some sort of fox tin man abomination. He abuses his powers faithfully and represses us all for the good of all. We'd be nothing without his fancy silver mace smashing us down. Truly a hero without compare, an inspiration.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Ah, Ferdiad, an olden one of the TD he was once much feared in these parts due to his massive yet brief posting habits. Yes, for even he doth wear a quill under his rep (something also quite infamous) he was once known by the epiphet of "The destroyer of Threads". For such was his nugatory and mundane banter that he drove thriving discussions into the cold and somber ground. Yes, many feared and cowered under the reign of the Pancake. But those days are past and the clouds are gone; now the sun shines upon a bunny reformed -moderate in his ways of old.

But, in the ever-changing landscape of this forum, will we have yet to see a return to the dark days? Will he rise again? Or are there new giants on the horizon?

*should also play tf2 again*

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

I've known Lyra for a long time now and I liked him ever since I met him in the Coliseum 3 years ago, well maybe apart from that little crusade against bronies a long, long time ago. At that time the Coliseum was still a lively place with great members as Cahoma, Tukker, Baerke, MML, Nosjack and of course TallaFerroXVsomething as he was at that time known. Slowly this activity moved to the Thema Devia and one by one te great Colosians of old stopped visiting. Except for one. Lyra, having completed the pony transformation thingie, stayed very active in the Thema Devia and became part of the generation of Devians that is now seen as Veterans of the TD. He joined the Content Staff when that was the new big thing and started to write linguistic articles for the Helios. Lyra loves linguistics, he really does. Likes to play around with all that IPA stuff and weird letters and made up languages with their own grammar. Really neat, if you have some knowledge of linguistics. Well, that's about it I think, I'll just not mention how I still have to play some games I'm crap at with him

Brief summary for brief post: Lyra is cool.
    Last edited by lolIsuck; April 03, 2014 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Catalunya is Greek!!

Nesimî's Avatar Protector Domesticus

lolIsuck's usertitle brings the words of Emerson to mind, "It is for cake that we run in debt; 't is not the intellect, not the heart, not beauty, not worship, that costs so much." Having renounced earthly ties, he mocks the common people who run frantically around in search of cake, and are devoid of higher understanding. I met him in the TD where he would often mingle with the child-like people, as Hesse called them, full of understanding and sympathy of our condition. We are grateful for your mercy.
    Last edited by Nesimî; April 04, 2014 at 02:21 PM.
    shum

A reserved Turkish sparrow. Proud attitude, wonderful signature. Pirate maybe?

Indefinitely Banned

Bethencourt is a pirate. I doubt he is Captain Jack Sparrow however. He joined the forum in July of 2009 and got more posts and rep which is clearly seen by all of you!

I don't know much about him though sadly. I first started to know him in the Coliseum as of late. He has also been posting a bit more in the TD which I am happy to see. The more friendly faces we get, the better it will be! It looks like he loves Modding and likes ETW and did some modding for the game as well, good job! he does not specify what gender he is, but I presume Bethencourt is a man? But who knows, maybe he is really a she, and we got a female pirate around!?

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

Joseph Simonyi de Vitezvar is from US, possibly of Hungarian origin, seems to be active in a development side of the TWC, member of the content staff
    and has received a degree here. Other than that, i have to admit that I know nothing else about Joseph, we don't hang out in the same part of the TWC, and
    I don't see him anywhere on the the threads where I spend time. He seems to be very active and friendly guy, and it's a shame we don't gravitate more often,
    that is that we don't see one another in other parts of the TWC, where I spend a lot of time!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    أسد العراق Asad al-Iraq
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!
    Under the proud patronage of the magnificent Tzar

Noble is one of the few members of this forum that actually holds up to his name. Or at least strives for it.

I usually encounter him around political and social-issues related threads. His opinions often are not met with great enthusiasm
    but are respected. That's because he has a rather civil way of posting and because he may or may not throw in a few jokes to light up the mood.

He is usually informative when it comes to Middle Eastern or Balkan issues, often taking his own unique stance because of his familiarity.

That's just about all I can say about him because he doesn't post that much here on TWC since he's got to do some shady work in Afghanistan.
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; April 11, 2014 at 01:58 PM.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

A harbinger of destruction no more. An old face with a new name, a shadow. This lad used to have the most cynical replies back in he day, don't think he does that much anymore. Now he reserves posts in the describe thread, hearkening back to a different era.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Ferdiad, the pancake Rabbit from Ireland. What can I say about this man that you don't already know? Well let's start with the fact that he despises Irish Nationalists, south east Ireland and futball players that can't win.

This rabbit has so much thug swagger that he makes Winston Churchill, Stalin, Saddam Hussein and Al Capone look like petty thieves. Why I remember he, Akar and me had a threesome or something (I can't remember it was pretty late and there was lots of steam) and he took all of our wallets and then dissed our mothers and our intelligence.

I tell you if he don't kill his mother before he becomes 20 it's because she's not forcing him to get a job anymore and he can resort to his cult style thuggery in the back alleys of Kent and Tynes. Maybe one day he will become more regular to this old TD which he helped to sustain with his own blood back in the days long past. Maybe he will return to us and continue his illicit rep washing when the mods are asleep. But for now he needs to get an A+ in some Irish bull that he don't even appreciate and wishes everyone else would just become normal like he used to be before he got a long chain of illegal ruby and gold.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Indefinitely Banned

I first met Lord Oda Nobunaga in the Vestigia Vetustatis sub-forum, shooting everybody with loads of historical information (according to rumours, "The Terminator" is one of his nicknames...). After all he just earned the Osceola Award.

Initially, being a fan of Nappie, as an avatar he had one of His Majesty's coins (back then, his name was money), but he was slowly transformed into a Nobunagean. His avatar was changed to an illustration of Japanese swordsman, while he was renamed by Gigantus to Lord Oda Nobunaga.

Notorious for his participation in the "Name the Figure/Battle" threads, he would either save them from extinction by responding correctly to a pretty difficult image or doom them to temporary oblivion, by forgetting his turn. Always willing to give reputation on behalf of other members, there was something fishy between him and Ferdiad.

In real life, he's a Latin living in Canada, studying history (2nd semester). Rather expected, considering his interest and sometimes provcative for other members view about history, as well as the fact that he has also contributed to some articles of Wikipedia.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Prince Regent George (AKA The man with a thousand names) is a guy from... somewhere, and he joined TWC in... no, definitely not in June 2012. Sometimes I think he was in TWC before TWCs foundation.
    He is the strangest guy I've met here. He is polite, funny, cultured, creative... and his appetite for destruction is endless.

Clagius's Avatar Campidoctor

Mishkin is a spaniard with great moustache. He joined TWC in 2006, and is now definitely a fossil here. His English skills are very impressive compared to other spaniards from my own experience. He was recently reinstated to citizenship. I do not know much anything else about him, nor do I know whether or not he even actually has moustache.
    Last edited by Clagius; April 12, 2014 at 03:19 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Clagius is apart of the Content Staff. Just like I am. I can not say I know him well even though we're both on staff and this post will be a be hard so I beg forgiveness from Poosan! Clagius does sound like a scary username so I bet he commands fear from people who are already afraid of him and probably from those who are not initially afraid of him! Plus I got no idea what he has as a avatar! Plus, it looks like he likes mods for the TW games ?

But I guess it could be worse. How so? he could have went as Caligula! Now that Roman Emperor was scary! I think this man should post more in the TD and use a lot more smileys. Like me !
    Last edited by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár; April 14, 2014 at 07:26 AM.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Smileys here, smileys there, smileys everywhere.
    Maybe he is doing a great job as content staff.
    Maybe he is a friendly guy.
    Maybe he is trying too hard.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: