Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Describe The Person Above You (Read OP)

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Default Re: Describe The Person Above You (Read OP)

Quote Originally Posted by Bo1Bo1Sha3 View Post
    A very ambitious man, well rounded as a poster. Just a normal guy so far as I know, that is good, that means you are mentally healthy and not obsessed with being overly easily stereotyped into one kind of personality.
    You know I take offense to that since my whole personality is supposed to be a tyrant warlord who hates the untermensch/mortals/plebs as a being of the upper worlds ought to.

Quote Originally Posted by rsslcs View Post
    Is now banned, I have no idea. Fun fact, I last posted on this thread (previous incarnation) in around 2011 or something! ^^
    His name looks like "racist" but I assure you that he does not discriminate when it comes to aiming his 10 inch gun, death stalks all he puts his sights on.
    Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; November 29, 2016 at 06:39 PM.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    You know I take offense to that since my whole personality is supposed to be a tyrant warlord who hates the untermensch/mortals/plebs as a being of the upper worlds ought to.

His name looks like "racist" but I assure you that he does not discriminate when it comes to aiming his 10 inch gun, death stalks all he puts his sights on.
    Lord Oda Nobunaga is the founder, chairman of the board, and leading advocate for Black Lives Matter (BLM). What started as a part-time hobby and minor passion has turned into an international organization with chapters in dozens of countries advocating for the official end of the good ole days for the Man. That's right: your days are numbered, Whitey! No more fun for the white man! That's Oda's motto.

In his spare time, Oda also volunteers for the annual Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza drive held by the Anti-Defamation League. He hosts biannual picnic parties for Code Pink and can be seen marching with them on occasion to protest the various drone strikes conducted by President Barack Obama. He is currently involved in various efforts to Recount the Vote in Wisconsin, working tirelessly in conjunction with the Green Party and Jill Stein campaign team.

Oda owns various Che Guevara hats, t-shirts, even a custom Che Guevara wallet. He also has a Che Guevara tattoo on his chest where the nipples are the eyeballs. Oh, he's also a TWC librarian. Can't forget to mention that.

/s to everything except the librarian thing. That part is true.

bigdaddy1204's Avatar Campidoctor

An erudite and rather amusing poster, whose contributions remind us that keeping a sense of humour is not only a good idea, it's indispensable. Roma Victrix has played the Total War games, and knows that EB II is a great game (thanks for the recommendation! - how are your campaigns going?) Roma Victrix knows a lot about ancient history and various cultures. Roma Victrix probably likes the ancient period best, and is likely to know a thing or two about historical discussions (especially the funnier ones, such as whether Hannibal of Carthage was black, etc). Jokes aside though, he does know his Seleucids from his Sassanids and would probably be able to tell you how to defeat a cataphract charge in battle.

Roma Victrix has a great approach to the forums and doesn't take things too seriously. All in all, the forum would probably be an even better place if more members were like him.

Islamic .Good posters posting history nerd .Great backer for threads pointing out the mistakes of the white man in the previous
    ious century .
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Socrates1984's Avatar Decanus
    Citizen

A member whose activity spans in a multitude of subjects, from AARs to Battle Tests to ETW to M2TW. He might seem like a new guy here but has proven to know his way around. If he keeps up his activity like he currently does, I dare to predict that he will merit Citizenship some time in the future (although of course I am no authority on these matters). Judging from his avatar, I would guess he was born in the early 80s or at any rate he has developed a taste for the 80s animations. That's what his avatar reminds of anyway .

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

The bane of this thread! Alternatively, a nice member from Greece who has sadly not been online for almost a year now. He has done a great deal of work in the Medieval II Linux discussion to help people with Linux so they can enjoy Medieval II's mods as well.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Closer of threads, wielder of the mace and all around dead on, a bloody good mod who knows the craic as well. In my short time here I can already observe the worthiness to the Hex this man (or woman? ) has merited, gj mate

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximinus Thrax View Post
    LolIsuck has ascended to godhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
    You guys do know what a loli is right? Underage Japanese girl, generally sexualised I think.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Aexodus is a deadly 35-year-old female assassin from North Korea who has embedded herself into Northern Ireland, the UK, and disguised herself as a native, even adopting the native tongue and slang to make herself seem like a flashy Ulster Queen or simply a regular Belfast broad. She plans on reigniting the Troubles and using it to infiltrate UK intelligence services. She also posts occasionally in The Arts and Vestigia Vetustatis subforums of TWC, to throw off the scent of law enforcement observing her subversive online activity. She enjoys skiing, hiking, long strolls on the beach, sharp-shooting, gunning down prisoners with AK-47s for the glorious leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, strapon-pegging Japanese captives, and professional photography of snails and beetles.

Hates Carthage with great fervour.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Not a real Belgian, by blood at least.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Blog Entries

Ahhhhhh! Wacist! Cover your ears!
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

Aexodus is a deadly 35-year-old female assassin from North Korea who has embedded herself into Northern Ireland, the UK, and disguised herself as a native, even adopting the native tongue and slang to make herself seem like a flashy Ulster Queen or simply a regular Belfast broad. She plans on reigniting the Troubles and using it to infiltrate UK intelligence services. She also posts occasionally in The Arts and Vestigia Vetustatis subforums of TWC, to throw off the scent of law enforcement observing her subversive online activity. She enjoys skiing, hiking, long strolls on the beach, sharp-shooting, gunning down prisoners with AK-47s for the glorious leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, strapon-pegging Japanese captives, and professional photography of snails and beetles.1
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    FOOTNOTES

1 Roma_Victrix, Describe the Person Above You (Read OP), (twcenter.net, 2018), page 16

Looks like Vivian Richards ,have seen him around random threads many times .

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

The last surviving member of his species. RIP.

Blog Entries

An oirish rebbit

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

Ye of little faith
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

He seems adamant, but I can't quite explain why.
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Long-time denizen of Thema Devia who has, however, mostly abandoned this place and is now seldom spotted here. Joining Content during the 'Blue Fever' of 2012, he is one of the few who has continued to busy himself with Content work throughout. During the old days, he was usually a taciturn presence who didn't really want to get involved much with shenanigans. Featured in Vatterholm's "Murder in the Coliseum" comic. Still seems to enjoy gaming, fantasy universes and Doctor Who.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Roleplayer ,Spanish ,devian .

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Clueless ,orc .