There is no religion in standard rome 1.5
    to reduce city unrest give higher bonuses
    for buildings on higher levels repman
    My question is this? Is their a way to go back
    to the RTW 1.5 religious system in BareBones 7.0
    and 8.1?

Libertus

Default Re: Bugs/Technical Issues BBW 8.1

What role in BBW does Arcani play...seems to be a significant one with the Romans and with the rebels, but where and how exactly?

Libertus

This has to be the buggiest most frustrating mod i have ever tried using from these forums... and yes buggiest is a word!! Reeally pissed off right now!

@schwamieboy
    then play another mod there are many.

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Hello,
    I just discovered this mod and congrats to the creator, it's wonderfull.
    However I experience a CTD when playing Scipii faction at Imperial Campaing, about year two hundred and forty.... something, don't remember very well. The fact is the CTD is instantain, no messages released neither before nor after, just a clean CTD.
    I have to say that I got clean RTW Gold Ed., so already 1.5 version, the mod plus the 81 patch. My specs are also pretty good, gc asus radeon 512 mb, no problem with textures, etc.
    What does it mean with this: ""C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total Mod\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err"? How can I make it?
    I also have to say that I have a BI mod Invasio Barbarorum v6.0 (may this be the problem?)
    Also... What about if I don't want to play 4tpy or it's kindda obligatory? How can I deactivate the woman advisor if so?
    Thanks in advance and best regards.

@george kings
    glad you like it
    only play one of the provincial campaigns, the imperial campaign is not working correctly

a BI mod parallel can overwrite certain settings because BBW uses although some BI files

Open the shortcut to your exe file and write into the target field:
    "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total Mod\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err
    Then you get sometimes error messages if there are problems with RTW.

The 4tpy script and the woman historical adviser is necessary

repman

Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Ok. Done it. Let's see what happens. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by repman View Post
    @george kings
    glad you like it
    only play one of the provincial campaigns, the imperial campaign is not working correctly

a BI mod parallel can overwrite certain settings because BBW uses although some BI files

Open the shortcut to your exe file and write into the target field:
    "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total Mod\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err
    Then you get sometimes error messages if there are problems with RTW.

The 4tpy script and the woman historical adviser is necessary

repman
    Last edited by george kings; January 23, 2007 at 07:55 PM.

Installed over a very cleand RTW Gold.
    Tried and got a CTD during a battle without an answer. I wear -show-err shortcut. Any ideas?

Ok. No more CTD since switched preference auto_save from true to false...
    Now, a little tiny thing... buildings are too expensives... is there any way to manually solve this?
    Thanks

BruceAlmighty's Avatar Civis

I'm playing as the germans, and an army of mine ambusheda gual one and the game crashes, whats going on?

BruceAlmighty's Avatar Civis

now it happened with the greeks in a siege, i think if i try to play any battles it will crash, is this easy to fix. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Maybe you should switch preference auto_save from true to false.

repman

repman, hi I put rtw back on after the rubbish m2tw, and your mod made it worth it. That said the mod is lacking in 1 thing (sorry nearly perfect), the unit descriptions are really bad, I am not sure who wrote them but I am guessing English is a second language to him/her, no offence, asside from that, is there no way at all for spartans to run in phalanx I like what you've done, but I prefer tho spear wall that phalanx has.
    DLV is good but this is better, way better, archers are really glitched in DLV even the latest version, but praise for the otherwise awesome mods.

hi, i play as greeks in "3 famllies mundus magnus", now is summer 268bc and i wanna play from a saved game. map is loading without any problems, but when i use "next turn" button kicks me on the desktop ( i defend, pontus siege my city) . yesterday ive played some saved games on the beginning of this campaign and everything was ok....maybe any sugesstions cause i would play this one more

Icon4 Re: Bugs/Technical Issues BBW 8.1

LEGIONARY COHORT SIZE PROBLEM

Hi this is kind of hard to spot but its bothering me. If you look at the Roman Legionary Cohort skin there size or scale is smaller than most other unit skins in BBW as if most units were about 5' 8" and the Legionary Cohort was 5'. not just there height, but there enitre scale if u see what i mean i dont know if u can fix this but if u could that would be cool.

PS: Who made the Roman legionary skins and other roman unit skins, i love them!!!

PSS: GREAT MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get a CDT (I'm using the -show err but no message) at the civil war campagain. The CDTs allways happens when a city, with no troops garrisoning it, it's about to revolt. When I press the next turn button, I get a black screen and then Windows...
    If you need any more details just let me know.

By the way Repman, this is the best rome mod I've played for so long...

@zalioth
    glad you like the mod
    so ctd with empty cities revolting, sorry but i can't change this

repman

Hi

Hi everyone......i just wonder is there bug-fixer for bareboneswar????.......BBW is maybe the best mod ever, but i´m so frustrated by over 200 ctd yes ive been patient......if somebody can help me please do so

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast