Thread: Credits

Default Credits

Hii everybody,

You may not remember me but I used to be on the TATW team years ago. It's a long time ago that I was here and I'm just amazed with what you guys made.
    I remember that this was once just a dream and now that I played it I have to say that Im stunned by how amazing this mod is. I think you have created the best total war mod ever!!!
    There is one thing I didn't like so much tough. I made alot of video's for this mod. Not all the video's made it to the final version. My ''Reached'' video's, for when you reach a certain location and I believe my Victory/Defeat and elimination video's however are still included in the mod, along with ALOT of the loading screens that I sent in.
    My contribution to this mod may have been humble but I put alot of hours and dedication into this.
    That's why I was very dissapointed to see my name removed from the credits. I remember working with you guys and it was great, but I hope you understand that I don't appreciate the fact that you deleted my name from the credits (without even telling me) and still use my video's and loading screens. I spent alot of time working on these video's and screens and I hope that you can put me back on that list.

Again, congratulations on your work team!!! You really made the best mod EVER.

Warm greetings from a (very) old friend!!!

Linkinsander
    Movie maker for the Third Age Total War

Default Re: Credits

Welcome back!

There is a note in The Team and Credits thread:

" If you feel you contributed and
    are not on the list, please write a
    private message to King Kong. "

PM the man.

Thread closed.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.