Thread: Tibet and Rebel Crusaders?

Default Tibet and Rebel Crusaders?

I'll post some pictures of it when i figure out how to ha!

But Just wondering what is with that space above India "Tibet" and why are the rebel armies their made up of Crusaders? haha I made a small army and used some cheats to go and check it out and i got wrecked they are pretty tough D:

Default Re: Tibet and Rebel Crusaders?

?

This is what I mean....

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Whatever, that place is meant to be unreachable.

These are the armies which are scripted to attack Constantinople in 1204.

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantineboy View Post
    These are the armies which are scripted to attack Constantinople in 1204.

So should I leave them alone? and was that the only was you guys could have scripted them (just out of curiosity) and also the village Lhasa what is it's purpose?

Yeah when i noticed them I was quite confused and wasted some time on my normal campaign trying to reach them eventually i got annoyed and made this Afgan play through simply to figure out what this was. also thank you for the reply. Would It be wise to assume that in 2.4 this area willl be acessable or only A$$'s assume! hahaha

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Well, since they "camp" in terra incognita, area which is normally not visible and unreachable, except when you cheat, then yes, you should leave them alone.

They are there, because it was the only way I knew to have those models look like crusaders. They are rebels, hence when you spawn them in campaign_script, they get generic rebel model, which is Muslim.

And Lhasa is there simply to fill that corner of the map. If you can't reach it by normal means, then you shouldn't reach it at all.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Well thank you for the explanation and sorry if this was a silly/stupid question D: Eitherway I shall return to my normal play-through haha

Funny and interesting thread... so those crusaders get teleported to Constantinople in 1204? What happens If they are defeated... would it screw up the scripted event and cause a crash?

No crash, but they just would not be teleported.
    In one of my game, a seism killed the two crusaders generals, and I was not attacked by the 4th crusade.

I see... has anyone conquered that region? Does it give wealth/cause a crash/get besieged by the crusader rebels/etc

@Nein Yeah I got frustrated with my campaign so i went back to my cheating one and took Lhasa it gives wealth I didn't experience any crashes or anything It was kind of funny Lhasa has a Mediterranean trading route thing anyways lol.