Thread: Adding Mundus Magnus

Default Adding Mundus Magnus

I added Mundus Magnus into the folders it says to here so I rang the game and it had made a seprate campaign aswell as the imperial one. I copied the Mundus Magnus files into the imperial's folder and ran the game using -show_err and got a CTD but it never said what was wrong. Any ideas what it could be?
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." - Bernard Baruch
    My Pics

Kallikratis's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Adding Mundus Magnus

Why don't you keep both Imperial and MM campaigns?

Hmm I was going to make it so the Mundus Magnus has the senate on which could be fun. I may have to do that. Is there anyway to change the order of the text comes up in so i can put the Mundus Magnus nearer the top.
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." - Bernard Baruch
    My Pics

But the senate is in Mundus Magnus, if I recall correctly. Nevertheless, if you want to use the map as Imperial Campaign, you have to replace the appropriate files in the world/maps/base folder.

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Moved to the Mod Threads.

I was never given those files. How would I get them?
    My Pics

All the files for a provincial campaign are in one folder while the ones for the imperial campaign are in the imperial_campaign folder and the mentioned base one. If you want Mundus Magnus as the Imperial Campaign, you have to look what files are in the base folder and and copy the equivalent files from the Mundus Magnus folder over the old ones and the rest into the imperial_campaign folder. That's really easy, but to be honest, I've never done it because there is no difference except the intro and outro videos.
    Last edited by Hobbеs; October 04, 2006 at 10:38 AM.

I swapped over the files from the mundus Magnus campaign into the imperial campaign campaigns folder and ran the game when i click the arrow to start the game I get CTD with no reason why it crashed. I also was never given the files for mudnus magnus to go in base.
    Last edited by Aleric; October 04, 2006 at 11:43 AM.
    My Pics

You have to look what files belong into the base folder and overwrite them with the same named ones from the Mundus Magnus folder.

there was not a folde called base in the MM download.
    My Pics

Zipzopdippidybopbop's Avatar Barred from the Local

mine starts up (new provincial campaign) with no win conditions/no follow faction character and no short campaign settings. any help with that guys?

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Aleric, you are not getting what he is saying. For the imperial campaign the map files are split between the base folder and imperial_campaign folder. For the MM, they are in ONE folder. So if you want to use it as the imperial campaign you have to go through yourself and copy the relevant files form the MM folde rot the base and imperial_campaign folder.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.