Page 1 of 30 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL STARS HOTSEAT = SS 6.4 = TOTAL WAR!!! ON HOLD! we need a good player for HUNGARY!

yuonyuon's Avatar Senator

Default ALL STARS HOTSEAT = SS 6.4 = TOTAL WAR!!! ON HOLD! we need a good player for HUNGARY!

--All Stars Hotseat--
    ---------------Blitz-Huge-Harcore---------------------
    --Stainless Steel SS 6.4, Late Era, H/H--
    ~~~~Diplomacy:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alliances:
    Genoa-Sicily
    Genoa-Hungary
    Genoa-Denmark
    Genoa-Scotland
    Denmark-Novgorod
    Denmark-Egypt
    Denmark-Hungary
    Egypt-Novgorod

NAPs:
    Sicily-Castile .................turn 26
    Hungary-Egypt ..............?
    Genoa-Egypt ..................?
    Sicily-Egypt ....................turn 32
    Hungary-Novgorod.........?

War:
    Sicily-Egypt turn 12-13
    Egypt-Mongols 13-at war

~~~~Updates:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -only experienced players allowed
    -no map borders

~~~~Players:

- Macrath(quit), TheBlackWolf(quit) ,Legourou
    - Lord Luka (left) Mithridate
    - Dr Mac
    - Dur3x

- yuonyuon
    - ebs
    - totalwar_legend
    - Loose Cannon(defeated by TWL), NEED NEW PLAYER!
    - tavix(quit), Auran

~~Admins:

1 Leader Admin: ........Jiub
    2 Co-Admin: .................????

~~~~Factions:

Scotland:------>Legourou
    Genoa:--------->Lord Luka
    Danemark----->Dr Mac
    Castile:--------->Dur3X
    Sicily------------->yuonyuon
    Hungary--------->ebs
    Egypt:------------>totalwar_legend
    Mongols:-------->--------------------------------??????????????????
    Novgorod--------->Auran

~~~~Rules:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Basic Rules:

-Heroic victories are banned, you must reload until you get a different type of result.
    -Turns must be played within 24h,otherwise admin or designated player will sub(not skip), ailed players have priority
    -Notify next player who comes after your turn
    -if you can t play your turn on time at least notify other players in main threat.
    -Remember that once you upload save and ss ,they're to be considered final

Battle Rules:

-Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.
    -All Player vs Player battles must be auto-resolved. Battles against AI can be played. Note: Screenshots (of battles against humans) are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve.(The Odds and Results windows must not be edited in any way. Editing out Map info, Cash, and any Units/Agents/Regions not involved in the attack is fine). Composition of the army must not be edited and being visible.
    -No attacking ships inside a port.You cannot leave a blocked port without fighting the enemy ships first. Exception: If a player keeps an army inside a fleet inside a port,
    other players are allowed to attack that fleet even if it's inside a port. If the army in the fleet inside the port, is a defeated army, it can't be attacked until the defeated army will be allowed to move .
    -You can t have more than 2 forts per region max
    -You cannot sally out from your settlement/fort, or attack the army besieging your settlement/fort if the result is a defeat
    -Its ALLOWED to use siege equipment to attack city straight instead of waiting siege equipment to construct. Siege equipment must be shown on a battle proof image. you must use catapult for wooden wall and trebuchet for stone wall against human players.

Crusades and Jihads Rules:

-banned all

Agents Rules:

-Spies aren't allowed to spread plague in any case not matter what.
    -Spies can be used against forts and settlements as long as you have at least 60% of chances of infiltration. You'll need 2 to open a fort/settlement. ss required.
    -Each faction cannot recruit more than 3 assassins, and they must have at least 60% for assassinations and 95% for sabotage.
    ss required. they can be used even against kings.
    -You will need 40 % to kill another assassin.ss required .
    -No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack. they need 60%chances in their missions too.
    ss required.
    -Princesses can steal through marriage other factions family members/generals only if they have 60% of chances.
    ss required.

Buildings Rules:

-Only Inns/Guilds are allowed to be destroyed
    -If a settlement is under siege then it is NOT ALLOWED to destroy any buildings in the settlement.
    -You are not allowed to exterminate a settlement in the map . This is because it will destroy many buildings in the settlement(Possibly downgrade a settlement). This is also valid against the AI

Diplomacy Rules:

-Any new player taking command of a faction previously held by another player cannot attack a faction he's officially allied with for at least 5 turns, or until the allies of that faction break the deal.
    -Any regions that are gifted, sold, traded with another Faction must have all units except one disbanded immediately!
    -Tricking AI by taking his regions is banned. settlement exchange with AI is not allowed.
    -You may not gift a region to another faction if the city is at risk of capture or within a war zone.

Exploit Rules:

-NO EXPLOITS!!!!!
    -battle map exploits are allowed because are only vs AI and can't be banned.
    -no mov.bug
    -no tricks to recruitment pool
    -play fair and have fun , be a man not a cheater !!!

-players that have broke any rule will be forced to pay tribute to the victim faction, the amount of tribute will be establish by admin

-players that have been caught cheating , they will not be so lucky

~~~~Victory Condition:

First who conquer 50 regions , except Egypt and Mongols who must have 60
    Last edited by Dr Mac; August 31, 2014 at 05:51 PM.

Dur3X's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: All Stars Hotseat . who is interested in a pro hotseat?? lets start one right here!!!!!!

yes, im in, Aragon is waiting for me !!!

Default Re: All Stars Hotseat . who is interested in a pro hotseat?? lets start one right here!!!!!!

for now we gather some player , later we make the faction distribution , glad you are interested !!

Jiub's Avatar Praepositus

I'll gladly admin this if you need.

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

I would also be interested

Great!! So what yo guys thing about the map ?? and number of players ??

I think six players is better for a good phase and blitz for sure at the bigging , but the map is too big for just six players . will see.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Hmmm, so tempting......

I propose an 8 player Late Era one with all the major factions: England, France, HRE, Hungary, Novgorod, Turkey, Egypt and Moors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Late.png  

Just be sure this campaign will not start until i find three reliable admins, so until then i wait your suggestions. and sorry for my english.

Quote Originally Posted by yuonyuon View Post
    Just be sure this campaign will not start until i find three reliable admins, so until then i wait your suggestions. and sorry for my english.
    3 admins is overkill. two are more than enough.

We could also start with the smaller factions at the edges: Scotland, Norway, Lithuania, Portugal, Sicily, Byzantium and perhaps Mongols if their army would be limited at the start.
    If we would play without Mongols i think the map should be limited a bit.With smaller factions the wars wouldn't start in first turn and the turns would also be faster since there wouldn't be that much to manage.

I agree with Jiub about admins.Even one active admin would be enough IMO but 2 is definitely more than enough.
    Last edited by Lord Luka; January 17, 2014 at 10:31 AM.

At least three people must have the password in order to make this hotseat to work. by now i see too many dead hotseats because the lack of interest. Lack of interest that appears when there is no admin available to act quick ,

If we have 2 is good but seems not enough in many cases.

And of course starting a hotseat with newbies and reliable players together is another bad thing . that for here only people with experience and reputation are allowed.

EDIT: ok then 2 admins to start this campaign , anyway i will fiind another one later. Maybe guys like Loose or Dux will help us.
    Last edited by yuonyuon; January 17, 2014 at 10:42 AM.

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A second admin is enough as we seem to start having some more life in here. Only Under the Dome had a third/ substitute player because we started with 24 players and there was a time limit. That game needed someone always watching it. And what really helped was having the admin set everybody's password. That might be the simplest improvement in game speed. No need to clear passwords if a new player takes over a faction.

I'd like to take control of a simple, one region faction. One that is weak and helpless.
    I want the Golden Horde. Can you stop the steamroller???

Actually, the only way to play the Horde is to delete most of their armies because the cost will eat you up.
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

OK , things get interesting now.people get more and more involved in this , so i m thinking to rise the stakes)

how about these set up:

-fixed password for every player
    -no map borders
    -fallowing factions as playable: castile, france,england,HRE,hungary,novgorod,moors,egypt,turks,mongols(10 players)
    -victory conditions: control 50 regions alone(in order to achieve this you really have to destroy at least 2 of your neighbors)

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

I will be a back up admin if needed. As i have not been admin for any HS here on TWC i would only offer help if for some reason Jiub is not available at the time.
    I have been playing HotSeats for a couple years with friends but just got into the TWC HS community recently. so let me know if i can help.

I will also play in the HS if that would be more helpful in getting the HS going.

I think we should wait to see if anyone else even joins the HS before determining the available faction. Personally i would also rather start with smaller factions than the bigger ones because it would make the HS more dynamic IMO.I would love to try Scotland once.

Regarding the rules i believe they should be standard with forbidden holy wars, limited assassins with at least 60% chance for their action to succeed and spies not allowed to spread plague but allowed to do everything else.

Very happy to hear that. Still we need some players ....and i don t know about HRE ,is damn powerful ,anyone have a different opinion?

EDIT: 100% agree .. with the rules .

Factions are still in debate ..., in any case ,blitzing is inevitable due the space between factions

Choosing smaller factions just make this campaign slower and less interactive .... i think
    Last edited by yuonyuon; January 18, 2014 at 04:47 AM.

Smaller factions means, no: Egypt, Turks, Moors, HRE ,etc in conclusion we must border the map . Medieval without Islamic faction feels empty.

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

Im IN

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

I would love to join, though we don't have any stars here, let alone barely any properly experienced players even. Jiub, step down from admin duty and come in. It's about time I play a good old hotseat instead of the Westeros . Oooh we have Loose Cannon!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiub View Post
    I propose an 8 player Late Era one with all the major factions: England, France, HRE, Hungary, Novgorod, Turkey, Egypt and Moors.
    I don't think it would make a good hotseat to put everyone so apart from each other when we have 8 players only. There would be a lot of AI fighting. I suggest England, France, HRE, Aragorn, Sicily, Moors, Venice and Portugal. With some decent map borders it could make a good hotseat. Aragorn/Portugal/Moors/France for dominance of Spain, HRE/Venice/Sicily/Moors for dominance of Italy, England/France/HRE/Venice for dominance of central Europe. Then Iberian and Italian factions may want a piece of Africa too.. I think it's nicely balanced. I would take Sicily in this scenario, if we go with this suggestion. Oorrr HRE, I have to think.
    Last edited by jemdkyl; January 18, 2014 at 09:21 AM.

Page 1 of 30 123456789101126 ... LastLast