Thread: DTW HW requirements

Default DTW HW requirements

Hi, What are the HW requirements of this mod?...are higher than in vanilla?

I have notebook HP620
    Dual-Core 1.80GHz
    2 Gb RAM
    and Integrated graphics card (unfortunately, I know! this sucks!)

but on lower detail the vanilla game run without problem on my machine, as well as other modes, for example RSII.

Default Re: DTW HW requirements

I ask because also on absolute lowest details the battles lagging. then I tried to reduce the unit size to 50, no much better

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

There are other graphics options enabled by default in DTW to make things look prettier. Usually no problem since RTW is quite old. All units have model lods and sprites, so I don't think those can be causing any issues.

However, terrain and sky textures may be significantly higher resolution than in vanilla, which is why your integrated graphics card isn't handling the rendering.

I think a 512mb older series Radeon card should be able to cover all rendering needs with room to spare; I have never successfully ran RTW/DTW on an integrated graphics card. Perhaps you can increase the shared graphics memory?

I have experience with this procedure, and I know it does not help.

I read that a lot of players had the same problem with this mod as me, although other mods running well.

great pity, for now I will try XGM at least, This mod runs without lags...on my ing machine!

Quote Originally Posted by Budkyns View Post
    I have experience with this procedure, and I know it does not help.

I read that a lot of players had the same problem with this mod as me, although other mods running well.

great pity, for now I will try XGM at least, This mod runs without lags...on my ing machine!
    Crazy lags..i have not bad laptop computer wich running more graphically compplicated mods but this...Something strange with this mod..Not possible to play.